• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for sales order # on ibm card.

65plymouth446

Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone new to the form I have a 1965 belvedere II I have located both SO#s
Don't the core support and under package tray I am currently waiting to be sent the ibm card I'm curious will the ibm card have that full 9 digit SO# on it or just a few of those numbers and where on the ibm card will the number be any info is appreciated thanks.

Take a deep breath, and welcome to the group.

Take a deep breath, and welcome to the group.

Well said...
:thumbsup:
Hello everyone new to the form I have a 1965 belvedere II I have located both SO#s
Don't the core support and under package tray I am currently waiting to be sent the ibm card I'm curious will the ibm card have that full 9 digit SO# on it or just a few of those numbers and where on the ibm card will the number be any info is appreciated thanks.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum.
:xscuseless:

:lol:

....... will the ibm card have that full 9 digit SO# on it or just a few of those numbers and where on the ibm card will the number be?

Yes.

Top row, right hand side....

65_IBM_SO.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back