• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my best buddy and co-worker

Sorry for your loss . Nice looking Dog.

So sorry for you losing your bud! That truly is the worst thing about having our pets, they’re not with us long enough! Take care sir!

He was not well when I shot the video. He used to hear the tape run out and leap to his feet to grab a roll. Cancer sucks.

Here he was in better days. A moment of Zen

Sorry to hear.. Losing a pet is horrible, Take Care.

Sorry, our furry friends just aren't around long enough... But they sure live to the fullest while they are here...

Sorry for your loss. Looks like one hell of a smart dog!!!!!

Sorry for your loss, Sam. We had a Doberman that was so smart she was almost human. She was our kids' self-appointed baby sitter and best friend. She didn't have a mean bone in her body and smiled at us and friends and visitors she recognised. Jewel was with us for 13 years before cancer made her so uncomfortable that we had our vet euthanize her. I hope it is not that sad when I go. We have not had another dog since.I feel your pain.

It is really a hard time to see them suffer. They give so much of everything, devoted love, disobedience at times, as pups chew everything. Years ago we had to put mother and daughter down 3 weeks apart. Couldn’t control the daughter`s diabetes.
2010 we had to put Tyson to sleep in Tucson. The vet clinic sent his ashes to us we have them in the box. The clinic was so good to us.
We got another Springer in 2011. You would think Casey is still a pup at times. Has absolutely no interest in wildlife of any sort. Came from a breeder that has had international hunting dogs. Anyway we love her to pieces.
Don’t know how old you are, but here you can adopt senior dogs. We don’t want to have our dog outlive us unless we really have someone who would look after it.

It's tuff to loose a pet that you love, let alone watch them go down. Sorry for your loss.

Auto Transport Service
Back