• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my best buddy and co-worker

Very sorry for your loss. Just found out our 13 year old husky has a large mass on her liver. Trying to enjoy every minute we have left with her. They are never with us long enough.

Sorry for your loss. In a perfect world they would live with us forever, someday they will.

I am sorry for your loss. What a special dog and friend he was. I can only imagine the joy and entertainment he must have provided you. He was above par in the rain pan. RIP puppy.

I feel your pain.

We lost an 11 year old cat to cancer last year.

One of the hardest things to deal with. Mind and spirit were fine but part of the body was not.

Sorry for your loss! I went through this a few week ago and still catch myself looking for her around the house. It' sucks!

cool dog & cool video

you have my deepest & heartfelt condolences for your loss
we do love our fur babies/children

someone posted this a while back on the Dogs thread IIRC
it's fitting
Dog go to heaven they'll still talk about you.jpg

Sorry for your loss.....I know all too well it's never easy.

Very sorry for the loss of your friend and family member. It's a very tough thing to endure to be sure. I

Like all of us pet lovers here, we do know your grief well pard. We’ve had to say farewell to too many pets and we made decisions a couple times trying to save them that was not something we found was the better one to make given the gravity of their ills and misery they endured. What helps is to remember how we treated them giving them a nice life as you can say you did.
All the best enduring this tough time.

Very sorry for your loss. Like some of the guys said already, “they are not here long enough.”

Im also very sorry for your loss. I’ve been there way too many times! Never gets easier...but I am a glutton for punishment because I keep diving back in and a new pup. Maybe that will help you too when and if you’re ready!

Sorry for your loss. I've been there too, can't read the sad stories. I have my current Lab Retriever, hate thinking about the end times. Always worth it!

Auto Transport Service
Back