• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my best friend and cruising partner this week

Sorry to hear about your loss. Sammy looked like a handsome dog.

Sorry for your loss. If it were me, I wouldn't wash the truck and leave the drool there from your rides as a reminder. My dog leaves drool on my truck, but it don't upset me. I just smile a little when I see it the next day. Means he had a good time!

Very sorry for your loss, people always say it wil get better but sometimes you realize that you may have lost the best friend you ever had.

Sorry to hear about your loss......My Siberian Husky is 8 1/2 and I already think about how hard it will be when his time comes. I do hope that Rainbow bridge story is true.

Sorry Man, I'm sure you gave him a great life and he's in a good place waiting for you .right now he's walking in your shadow.

Cheers
Keep your Chin up.

Ron

Sorry for your loss.....mine went to dog heaven a long time ago and well, I never got another.

i feel for you man! i lost my golden to the same thing. one thing about a dog, unlike people they never take from you all they do is give. it took a while but now i mostly remeber the good stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back