• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lost my dad yesterday

my best wishes to and your family.just be thankful and proud of the time you had with him,memories last forever.

Sorry for your loss of your Dad and your best friend.I have loss my mom a week ago.God bless you and your family. Dave L

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dad, will give the horn a pull for him in the morning. Lost my mom 15 years ago@ 56 crosses my mind everyday, you and yours are in my thoughts

Sorry to hear man ...I lost my dad 3 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about him and miss him greatly .....he left me the 70 coronet r/t I have now but I would gladly give it all back just to have him here again ......He wasn't just my dad he was my best friend and Ill never forget how I felt when I had to make the "decision" about him

Thoughts and Prayers with you and yours.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Your Dad was way too young to go ...I hope you can hold onto the memories for ever.

May God Bless you and your family. It's a hole in your heart that will never be filled. Rest in the fact that your father is at peace in Heaven with God.

My condolences to you and your family. The pain fades but never disappears. Remember the good times and honor him in your actions.

How many people do we meet in life that will dropped whatever they are doing to come and help us 7 days a weeks 24 hrs a day? So far in my 49 years I have only met one, my dad. If I was digging a water line or installing a transmission when I needed him he was there.

So sorry for your loss, I hope you are comforted by the great memories you have of your time together and remain inspired by his strengths and qualities.

66 Your very blessed to have a great Father,Im sure he was proud of you also,i hope with all the kind words and prayers here,it will help ease some of your pain.
God Bless

Guys I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words. I guess I will be feeling the loss of my dad for the rest of my life. I had my dad for 49 years I sure could have used him for another 49 years.

Guys I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words. I guess I will be feeling the loss of my dad for the rest of my life. I had my dad for 49 years I sure could have used him for another 49 years.

Thanks for sharing such a personal part of your life with us here, we have some great people on here, great sounding board, like therapy kind of... Merry Christmas

Sorry to hear about about your dad. I 'm feeling your pain. My dad passed away on Oct 21 this year. Every day there is something that reminds me of him. I STRIVE TO BE 1/2 THE DAD, FRIEND, HUSBAND that he was. Just remember, any man can become a father but it take a special guy to be a dad. Time softens the sting, your memories keep him around. God Bless .. Pat

Sorry 65 to hear about your dad. This will be the first Christmas in my 49 years without my dad. It is very tough to move on past our dads. It is so easy to take someone for granted when they have been there our whole life. I'm very glad my three children got to know and spend time with my dad so they know what kind of man their grandfather was. Again sorry for your loss.

Hey look we joined forbbodiesonly the same month.

I am also sorry to here of your loss its not easy I know, I'm sorry.

I Wish I had some words that would help with your pain but I don't I'm sorry.
I tell you what will help Be with any one and remember and talk about old times find others and grieve with them.
I didn't and went on with a good batch of Post traumatic stress over trying to save his life messed me up for a long time.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604598

I'm sorry to hear you lost your dad. I lost mine about 3 years ago. Don't worry if you don't feel like grieving yet. I didn't let it out until about 6 months after. My father could sing, he sang Danny Boy in front of the OSU student body as a young man in Oklahoma. I heard that song later and the flood gates opened for an hour. Don't worry, it will come and you'll feel better for it.

Auto Transport Service
Back