• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower Control Arms for a '70 - aftermarket or junkyard?

SlinktRR

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
I need replacement LCA's and can't find any aftermarket, wondering if anyone knows if these are produced anywhere. Also when searching used, which years interchange with the 70 B body? Thanks!

The only aftermarket that I am aware of is a tubular type. If you want the factory style you would need to look for a used set either through here in the wanted/for sale section or at junk yard or ebay. We have parts to rebuild and reinforce them with new pivot shaft,bushing, stiffening plates and torsion bar adjusters if you are interested

Thanks
James

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I just realized you are in NJ. If you are located in Northern NJ. I know if a junkyard near me that has a dozen or so B bodies as I have gotten arms there in the past. PM if you are interest and I will give you the name and number.

Thanks
James

The only aftermarket that I am aware of is a tubular type. If you want the factory style you would need to look for a used set either through here in the wanted/for sale section or at junk yard or ebay. We have parts to rebuild and reinforce them with new pivot shaft,bushing, stiffening plates and torsion bar adjusters if you are interested

Thanks
James

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I just realized you are in NJ. If you are located in Northern NJ. I know if a junkyard near me that has a dozen or so B bodies as I have gotten arms there in the past. PM if you are interest and I will give you the name and number.

Thanks
James

Thanks James. Right now I just want to get aligned and go, but eventually I will need to do a front end rebuild. PST is on my list for next winter thanks for your help!

Auto Transport Service
Back