• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made it to the final 6 cars yesterday. Getting closer

dvw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Ran Great Lakes Stock Super Stock at Mid Michigan Motorplex. Faced off with Brad Zakowski argubly the best S/S stick racer in NHRA. Last time we raced I got him by .0003. Not this time. I took the stripe by 5 feet, that was too much. We both scrubbed off about 5-6 mph.
Doug

31718.jpeg

dam your ripping down the track,maybe you could post a video one of these times. Hope next time you get Brad. :thumbsup:

Is margin of victory how much he was good by, plus how much you broke out? Seems to me it should only be the b.o. margin.

Great to see you back in the swing. That’s a fairly tight race; one good rip probably gets you there. Always easier to say looking at the slip than it is to execute in the moment, though.

Yes MOV was .0258. I was just getting on the brake when he was on his even harder. The run completer says it was on a 9.138 pass. Weather station said 9.146 prior to the run. It also says I caught him at 1158 feet.
Doug

Nice work thanks for always sharing. It keeps my drive going to build mine. Thanks

Nice recap. Thanks for sharing.

Doug,
Congrats on making it to the final 6 cars! Your reaction time was nice on that breakout pass!
MJ

Still has a few R/T that were off. But much better. If it's not at least in the .03X range I consider that out of limits.
Doug

congrats on going rounds :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back