• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum force 4 link

Tzclark

Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any photos, just about to start the install of mine and wouldn't mind a few reference photos

Well I'm in the middle of installing their Watts-link setup in a customers E-body which is pretty much the same as in a B-body. He bought a basket case project resto-
mod and it came with this rear setup. Is yours a Watts-link or track-bar? All I have to go by is a picture on MF's web site. I'm not impressed with is setup. I had a full day grinding and copping the mounting brackets in, especially the arches. I think this was an older version. Did yours come with tubes to weld into the frames? I went on their site and they only have a video showing installing an A-body track bar setup which is way different. Did yours come with any instructions? I've never setup a Watts-link before.
I have it all tacked in-place.
20161012_084911.jpg
20161012_084956.jpg

Mine looks almost identical but it's a track bar setup. My upper shock crossmember was replaced at some point by someone with no welding or grinding skills. I thought for some reason that the kit came with a new upper crossmember (A-body video) to mount the coilovers so i never bothered repairing/replacing. How tight do the upper coil mounts fit? I am probably just going to weld them in and take a piece of tubing across instead of replacing the crossmember with an amd reproduction.

I never got any instructions, the only part that is slap you in the face obvious is the lower bar front mounts. Even basic measurement instructions would be a big help. I need to drop off the brackets at the shop thats shortening my moser fab 9 but dont have any measurements. How did you determine where to locate the arches? I am going to start my install tomorrow, I ordered mine raw so i could weld in and paint to match but we will see if it just gets bolted in.

The bottom of that car looks very good!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back