• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major Project

See comments like yours are highly unnecessary. People like you make people like me embarrassed to even pick up a wrench. You must pay someone to work on your vehicles. Or perhaps it's the wife that gets the job done and you're too busy getting your nails done. The vote of confidence is greatly appreciated.
Damn dude. Get a sense of humor, and then go unwad your panties.

That is actually rather brilliant. You people don't see the dedication and heart put into something like that. No you point your damn fingers and ridicule the man. But the thing drives. He has plenty of living space. You predict my build was going to be worse? Wow, you people are something else. Bunch of jackasses honestly. All I asked was a simple question. Thank you for the advice. Thank you for the put downs. And thank you for the embarrassment of having a stupid idea. You all have a great day. Hope you get a flat $#@ing tire.

girl-rage.gif

With the right tools, mechanical
talents, and ambition, you can build
anything you want.
The number one question I would have
is why replace your Bronco frame?
Is it rusted out, bent, tweaked?.
It's more than strong enough to handle
a 440. (if in good shape).
If you've just got a hankering to build
something custom, I'd be looking for
a D100 out of a salvage yard to
drop that 440 in. Or maybe something
older from the pre-war era.
Then you'll have two vehicles you can
tinker with.
I'm a firm believer in keeping a
vehicles' bloodlines pure.
I might also advise you get a little
thicker skin if you're gonna hang out
here. This site has a tremendous
amount of knowledge, given out by
those with good intentions. I wouldn't
be bitin' the hand that's feedin' ya.
20230411_192935.jpg20190523_145322.jpg

There is nothing wrong with putting a 440 in it,but the motor home engines are low horsepower low compression engines with dished pistons. unless you are going to rebuild it with a new cam and pistons,a Cummins would be a better swap option.

You guys are giving this guy too much credit. He joined yesterday. Started with his post about an "unusual" project idea. As soon as some of us didn't quickly compliment him on his "brilliant" idea, he started flinging out childish insults.
quotes>>>>
"See comments like yours are highly unnecessary. People like you make people like me embarrassed to even pick up a wrench. You must pay someone to work on your vehicles. Or perhaps it's the wife that gets the job done and you're too busy getting your nails done. The vote of confidence is greatly appreciated."
"Wow, you people are something else. Bunch of jackasses honestly. All I asked was a simple question. Thank you for the advice. Thank you for the put downs. And thank you for the embarrassment of having a stupid idea. You all have a great day. Hope you get a flat $#@ing tire."

You think this project will ever actually happen??? I doubt we ever see or hear from the guy again. :rofl:

You guys are giving this guy too much credit. He joined yesterday. Started with his post about an "unusual" project idea. As soon as some of us didn't quickly compliment him on his "brilliant" idea, he started flinging out childish insults.
quotes>>>>
"See comments like yours are highly unnecessary. People like you make people like me embarrassed to even pick up a wrench. You must pay someone to work on your vehicles. Or perhaps it's the wife that gets the job done and you're too busy getting your nails done. The vote of confidence is greatly appreciated."
"Wow, you people are something else. Bunch of jackasses honestly. All I asked was a simple question. Thank you for the advice. Thank you for the put downs. And thank you for the embarrassment of having a stupid idea. You all have a great day. Hope you get a flat $#@ing tire."

You think this project will ever actually happen??? I doubt we ever see or hear from the guy again. :rofl:
Agree totally. Sign up to the site to
ask a few questions about how to
accomplish a build, only to
Immediately dispute suggested
remedies. Makes sense to me.....

I got to hand it to all of you.
This is the best start to a monday I have had in a long time. :rofl: I'm not going to bring up our winnebago, 440 ,52 GMC coe combo.
You hang in there MikeysM400, build it they will come.

just roll with a 460 and some 3/4 ton axels and be done with it

bron3-1.jpg

That generation Broncos are starting to catch on. Better off to keep it all Ford and sell and buy something a 440 already bolts right into.

Auto Transport Service
Back