• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Malex's Dart is Done ???

they have a few others. waiting to see in person in march they show up at the mopar show with one of the cars they have built. they do great work. they are big into afx type.

That car is for sale. It was built by the SFX people in Arizona. It has a Hemi with a crossram and is a correct tribute to the 68 Hemi Darts. For Sale at $99.0000.
More pixs for Mike:

View attachment 712633 View attachment 712634 View attachment 712635 View attachment 712636 View attachment 712638
---
I appreciate the pictures Mike! Ive directed them pretty good already. The more I see them with the hemi's and the way I'm doing this one, well it's very haunting.

He just painted it when it was like -42 outside, That dude doesn’t mess around!
---
Yeah that was a cold paint day alright 67... Colder than a well diggers butt out again tonight. Into the -40's with the windchill.
Got the bathroom winterized.

IMG_5863.JPG

temp.jpg

I woke up to this today. I know what you mean.

That K frame looks familiar. Teaching a friend with his Duster this past weekend.
Doug
20190126_144834.jpg

That K frame looks familiar. Teaching a friend with his Duster this past weekend.
Doug View attachment 712772
—-
He’s got a good teacher! I know from experience that It sure is easy to forget to do a cross measurement and brace at this point. They pull when being welded.

—-
He’s got a good teacher! I know from experience that It sure is easy to forget to do a cross measurement and brace at this point. They pull when being welded.
Ask me how I know, lol
Doug

Ask me how I know, lol
Doug
---
Haha. That's funny, but I'm sure you noticed how I innocently mentioned it too. Lol. Nothing a bottle jack can't fix up!

K frame is pretty much ready to get some paint now.
IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

And a big shout out to Wooks for helping out with a nice 3/8" engine plate for the Dart! It's for a B body but I'll take care of that quick enough.
IMG_0174.jpg

I’d wish u luck on ur build Mike, but I know u don’t needier, as u have the talent. Kim
---
Thanks for the thought Kim! Having fun and getting a little done each day.

Auto Transport Service
Back