• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Married 40 years

Congrats, I just hit my 10 year anniversary "gotta a little catching up to do". That's great

Congrats on 40 yrs and many more. Ive been with my true love for38 yrs n married for 31 yrs. Oh by the way i was born n raised in the ottawa valley area.

Congratulations to you both.........We just celebrated our 49th in September!

It is great to hear of your and your wife's commitment, especially in this day and time where marriages are short and rare if the couple even marries at all. These days it seems only gays and lesbians want to get married while heterosexials are content with shacking up. Again, Congratulations and I wish you two many, many more anniversaries!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Canadien. 21 years for me (this time). Coming up on 60 for my folks. Guess I'm a lifer. The first divorce was ugly, glad I was in my 20's. Don't have the energy to do it again. This one had slant 6 Darts in the late 70's when they were worth $200. Guess they still are.

That's great,congratulations to you and your wife. I will be married 36 years this April,this day and age it's a milestone! And also to your parents. vic p

Congratulations to you both and your parents. I don't plan on ever getting married again. Too many people NOW have no sense of commitment.

congratulations to you both December will be 36 for my wife and i

CONGRATS ...37 here (easy to remember bi-centennial year).....I keep asking to see our marriage certificate because I think there is an expiration date on it ..when we reach 40 my wife says I can move on .. to where I don't know :disgust: ..good job

Congrats also. I just went by the 42 mark on oct 16th. Now looking for a GTX.

Congrats to you and your wife Bernie. Mrs Smitty and I have been married for 41 years. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Congrats! That is awesome. We are at 16 and counting. Sad that so many people place little value on marriage and give up so easily. You and your parents are an inspiration to the rest of us..

Hey that is great. I will be married to my red headed beauty 40 years next June. When she turned 40 I told her I was gonna trade her in for two twenty year old females, when she made it to fifty i told her I was gonna trade her in on two twenty five year old's, and when she made it to sixty I told her I was gonna trade her in on either three twenty year old's or maybe two thirty year old ladies, she then looked at me with her smiling face and said "Well you will not be able to satisfy those young ladies if you can't keep up with this old one". lol
Got to love those red heads even after all these years she is still my favorite "hot" female and I consider myself very fortunate to be in her life.

Congrats on the 40 year mark. It is a milestone these days. Also congrats on the GTX purchase. Me and my wife have been married 11 years. As you say it is not an easy road but we lean on each other. Glad to see someone with a good post about marriage with all the bad ones. Congrats, Matt

sorry a little late to the game congrats on your 40th Anniversary ... hey Get well soon too, I hope you kick cancers ***...

- - - Updated - - -

you have two great keepers there, the great wife & the new GTX congrats again but for buying a great car

Auto Transport Service
Back