• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MATS at Vegas 426

I'll be wearing my "RR Don" hat so if you see me be sure to say hi.

Falconfixer, since you live in Vegas do you know any good Mopar clubs in Vegas?
Especially ones that have classic Mopar muscle cars.
70 RR Race Forward.JPG

I just live up the road in the St George area (about 120 miles) and I'd like to hook up with a nearby Mopar club. I was VP of the San Diego Mopar club a long time ago but since I retired and moved up here to Southern Utah I have a lot more time and freedom on my hands and I want to get back into Mopar muscle car activities. Thanks, RRDon
PS Pic is of me with my 70RR 440+6 during Pony Express Open Road Race, Battle Mountain to Austin, NV. (Same highway much of the original "Vanishing Point" was filmed on).

Falconfixer, since you live in Vegas do you know any good Mopar clubs in Vegas?
Especially ones that have classic Mopar muscle cars.View attachment 738271

I just live up the road in the St George area (about 120 miles) and I'd like to hook up with a nearby Mopar club. I was VP of the San Diego Mopar club a long time ago but since I retired and moved up here to Southern Utah I have a lot more time and freedom on my hands and I want to get back into Mopar muscle car activities. Thanks, RRDon
PS Pic is of me with my 70RR 440+6 during Pony Express Open Road Race, Battle Mountain to Austin, NV. (Same highway much of the original "Vanishing Point" was filmed on).
this bearman from phoenix hope to meet a bunch of you guys in vegas. like that rr

RRDON, Look up Mopars of Las Vegas. Contact the prez Smilin'Ed. He is the Las Vegas Mopar nut !

Family Issue. Not gonna make it this year.

Sorry to hear your not going hope everything works out.

All good just bad timing.Such is life..

Will be there Friday only. If you see a little guy with this logo on the back of a T shirt, that would be me, so stop and say hi.

fullsizeoutput_e74.jpeg

where did you get those i got to have one. coming in friday should be there around 2.00

A145D268-5CDC-4CFD-9652-B514477B0E34.png
First time in 10 years I won’t make it. Low on gas, bitching about the heat (or snow one year), but missing it at any rate. I expect pictures. Lots. Preparing, on the way, there, coming back. Enjoy. With efi, and a larger fuel tank it would have been too easy anyway.

View attachment 754024 First time in 10 years I won’t make it. Low on gas, bitching about the heat (or snow one year), but missing it at any rate. I expect pictures. Lots. Preparing, on the way, there, coming back. Enjoy. With efi, and a larger fuel tank it would have been too easy anyway.

it will be quite hot next weekend too :eek:

Sorry you won't be there really wanted to meet you. I hear it's going to be pretty warm but I got to go. Next year I plan to be at spring fling have never seen that show.

went there with the wife and some mopar club members from san diego had a good time was mildly disappointed with the lack of swap and cars in the car show but drag racing was great and so was the weather friend of mine took a first place to bad my car don't make it no truck to trailer it there next year

Auto Transport Service
Back