• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MATS Las Vegas Friday-Sunday April 27,28,29,2018.

The 215 also drops right at the track it a further distance to get there but you can avoid the project neon I15 construction

Uber App.
You can take the 15 to the 215 it wraps around the valley but from downtown your going head on into the project neon they are widening the 15 for about the 100th time lol

Or if you are coming from the east side of town run the surface streets. I take Nellis to Las Vegas Blvd and come in the back side of the Nascar track to the Drag Strip.

Oh come on, you gotta go about 60 mph on speedway blvd, With the speed humps.
I'll be the guy in the airborne rental Yaris:thumbsup:
Or maybe I can upgrade to a van and transport everybody.
Do you really need a valid license out there?:lol:

IMG_1144.jpg
IMG_1145.jpg
IMG_1146.jpg

You think maybe we should try to set up a "FBBO meet and greet" at some point, whether at the track or downtown?

How about the Fun Field at the Track. My cell phone number will be on the window placard. Beer in trunk. Look for the yellow car in the Avatar with leaky Tremec.

I am going to be in the fun field. Green 72 Charger. Ill have a card under the wiper with my phone number.

You think maybe we should try to set up a "FBBO meet and greet" at some point, whether at the track or downtown?
I am NOT coming to your house! Last time I did that I got busted for 30 over!

I know there is a few Arizona members on here. Anyone planning to meet at Rudy's BBQ on Thursday morning? Doing the Mopower cruise. I will be at Rudy's with some others from the local Mopar club.

I am NOT coming to your house! Last time I did that I got busted for 30 over!

I still feel bad about that. That was a one of one, never see cops on the Parkway and I see plenty of people doing well over the 50 speed limit every day.
On the positive side, yours and Dennis' burn out marks are still clearly visible on my then freshly re-paved street :thumbsup:

How about the Fun Field at the Track. My cell phone number will be on the window placard. Beer in trunk. Look for the yellow car in the Avatar with leaky Tremec.

Friday or Saturday?

My daughter is due to deliver our first grandchild on the 28th!!!! My name will be worse than the **** it already is if I am not there. I NEED all of you to put forth into the universe the birth will happen on the 18th!!! It's worth a try anyway. I have reservations just in case.

Saturday night cruise by Tail lights and Tailpipes of Las Vegas, a couple of blocks east of the Downtown Grand..
30530654_1942129059139766_6583986119451344896_n.jpg

Got my stuff in the mail today.Be in the Swap area. White Coachmen camper. Stop By !

Auto Transport Service
Back