• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MATS Las Vegas Friday-Sunday April 27,28,29,2018.

got my flight/rental car reserved for tomorrow afternoon cuz i have a guy coming over in the morning to buy some barracuda parts. i hope there will be a plethora of cars on sunday and swap meet

IMG_1301.JPG
Moparwacko!

update i can't make it medical emergency with family member, sorry everyone. i was ready to go tomorrow. please post pix. hopefully next year with my gasser barracuda

IMG_1302.JPG
The Boys were flying over all day. Bitchin American Power.

update i can't make it medical emergency with family member, sorry everyone. i was ready to go tomorrow. please post pix. hopefully next year with my gasser barracuda
Sorry to hear this. Take care of you and yours.

Thank you, Dennis.
Almost 100 degrees, huh? I went to that show in 2003 and 2004 but have not been back since. Thanks for the pictures and commentary.

And it was a toasty ride at that..

We finally caved and turned on the A/C while stuck on the I-15 parking lot going thru downtown!!

Jeff

Glad everyone made it down safe couldn’t scrape up the cash for tickets damn workman’s comp anyway have a blast guys wish I was there

IMG_1342.JPG
Mopar guys know how and where to park in Hotel lots.

20180428_194108.jpg

Awesome concert tonight
Well done Phil Painter!
I'll definitely come out here again.

Everyone have a safe trip home hope to see everyone next year with my car wish i could of made it this year crap happens lol

Auto Transport Service
Back