• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Matthew Perry wont be down

My wife and I were just discussing him the other day. I never really liked Friends, but she really did.

He has been in the news recently, I think he was getting a lot of negative attention about his appearance.

I’m not sure what his situation was as far as recovery, but I try to remember the saying, “don’t judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes . “

My wife and I were just discussing him the other day. I never really liked Friends, but she really did.

He has been in the news recently, I think he was getting a lot of negative attention about his appearance.

I’m not sure what his situation was as far as recovery, but I try to remember the saying, “don’t judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes . “
I know there are some here that have walked in 'heavy' shoes.....and we're still here. Have a cousin and my sister are all about appearances and I rarely talk to my sister and haven't talked to my cousin in years and have only said hello in passing when his mom was in a nursing home and we were there to visit at about the same time.

RIP Matt.
While this may be a bit simplistic, I believe a lot of people who get into the business have a need for attention and self agrandisement. With fame comes fortune and the ability to hire an inner circle who ride the gravy train and never say no. If the "help" should speak up and actually do the right thing for these folks before their real time of need arises they are replaced by someone from a long line of yes men waiting for the opportunity.

Could have been one of the “rare” side effects…Sad either way.

IMG_4350.jpeg

SAD RIP Chandler ,thank you for the laughs

Other than seeing a short clip, I’ve never watched an episode. Same for Seinfeld.

Last edited:
Boy, he is plastered all over the www and news. Too young yes but not at all popular as some others. Yet the splash tactics of Tabloid Journalism are loose again at the max!!!cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Saw it last night. Very sad & once again. It's surprising how many of these funny guys and ladies are really screwed up emotionally. So often they go down with the ship. i never watched the show either but I know how popular it was. RIP

Too bad, whatever the reason for it! Rest in peace! He did have demons!

RIP,54 is too young to go. I tried watching the show once,and after watching Jennifer Anniston for 5 minutes,I was spent and lost interest!

I used to watch it when I was married back then. It was mostly a show for women. The male characters were portrayed as weak beta males. It was funny and generally well-written though.

Last edited:
I used to watch it when I was married back then. It was mostly a show for women. The male characters were portrayed as weak beta males. It was funny and generally well-written though.

HUH?? Joey banged anything that was near him...

He had some serious long-term health issues from his long-time demons,
alcohol & drugs

RIP Chandler/Mathew

He was good in 'Fools Rush In',
Salma Hayek, was too

Let’s not make him a Saint. Now we find out he’s Canadian.

Auto Transport Service
Back