• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Matthew Perry wont be down

He had good tastes in his assistant, Briana Brancato ...

1698844855070.png

I'd eat that.

1698844904345.png

Smiling depression. Robin Williams fit that to a "T".

guy is getting more press than when Elvis expired
Think SM has a lot to do with it RC. When Elvis died, was driving back home and heard about it on my CB radio, truckers chatting about it. Turned on the radio to hear a string of Elvis songs. My old CB handle was ‘Challenger’ as my Challenger was my daily transport back then. Amazing recalling how handy the CB was back then to get info on road conditions, bears, and such. Wow, I’m old..

I never got the drug thing. I mean yeah that **** is to make you feel good? He accumulated a lot of damage with his " hobby" RIP none the less.

I too have taken a fair amount of opioids post 4 surgeries for nerve related issues a number of years ago. Yes they do make you feel good initially but for me it was mostly desperation for pain relief. I eschewed them for two years before not being able to take the pain any longer. On inception I also saw and read a lengthy article in the newspaper which included a testimony from a guy who entered my zone under similar circumstances but did become addicted and was taken upwards of 80 Vicodin a day. Yes 80+!

That put a sufficient dose of fear in me and made me manage how much i took every day. If I took more it never made me feel even more good from the high - just sleepy. And on top of that there was never any greater analgesic benefit to taking more. I can see how one gets hooked but I wonder what the bennie is.... Is it more than just a chase to recapture the initial good feeling in the beginning?

Is it more than just a chase to recapture the initial good feeling in the beginning
Think it is a tolerance build up requiring more of the drug to obtain the desired effect. Some build up an incredible tolerance that would kill others at a fraction of the dose.

Same thing with booze. How idiotic it was to obtain the volume of these pills people once could; or tolerate taking dozens of them a day. To get a script now is tough after an inquisition from the doc being a possible drug-addict. Posted earlier, when I took them no more than 4 in a day, couldn’t dump for a week, even taking laxatives. Then when I finally could, felt like I was passing a full-size sedan. This was enough to seriously limit my intake, lol.

And people who buy drugs, any of them, off the street, have to be brain dead, having NO idea what’s in them: Comet cleanser, flour, airplane glue, oh and a killer-dose of fentanyl that is the size of a pencil tip? Geezuz.

Think it is a tolerance build up requiring more of the drug to obtain the desired effect. Some build up an incredible tolerance that would kill others at a fraction of the dose.

Same thing with booze. How idiotic it was to obtain the volume of these pills people once could; or tolerate taking dozens of them a day. To get a script now is tough after an inquisition from the doc being a possible drug-addict. Posted earlier, when I took them no more than 4 in a day, couldn’t dump for a week, even taking laxatives. Then when I finally could, felt like I was passing a full-size sedan. This was enough to seriously limit my intake, lol.

And people who buy drugs, any of them, off the street, have to be brain dead, having NO idea what’s in them: Comet cleanser, flour, airplane glue, oh and a killer-dose of fentanyl that is the size of a pencil tip? Geezuz.
Oh yeah - I'm right there w/you on the buying off the street thing. The fentanyl lacing alone would preclude me from even a passing thought of doing that. I don't know if you ever read and followed that several year story about that kid up in Oregon or maybe WA, can't remember exactly. It was a few years back. He started a little pill mill operation in his basement - everthing was done on the dark net. He bought a pill making machine and was buying fentanyl from China delivered to his house via USPS and started making Oxy pills and selling them the same way all over the country. He bought more machines and was cranking out an incredible number of pills and making many millions $$$ all out of his basement, all by himself and all regular postal or fedex delivery to customers. The scheme was simple but incredibly extensive and went on for years before he was finally busted. It was an absolute mind bender what he was able to do. Famous under an alias on the dark net. I wish i could remember the title of the last and most comprehensive story so I could post it. There's a link to it. Unless you followed it and read it all the way to the end you wouldn't believe it. A number of customers OD,d and that was how he was finally caught - but in the end they could only prove one death attributable to him even tho they knew of 5/6 others. He had an incredible run and it was a captivating story all the way from start to his finish in prison. If I recall correctly he was like 20ish when he started. A pin head of the fentanyl mixed with other stuff to the exact look of an oxy pill. They had pics and all.

BTW - Love your analogy of finally passing a full sized sedan. I've been there..... Lol

analogy of finally passing a full sized sedan. I've been there
Knew I was already sharing TOO much information or I would have included the model, lol.

Ketamine is a "dissociative anesthetic that has some hallucinogenic effects," per the US Drug Enforcement Administration. It "distorts the perception of sight and sound and makes the user feel disconnected and not in control," and "can induce a state of sedation (feeling calm and relaxed), immobility, relief from pain, and amnesia."

The autopsy stated that Perry died due to acute effects of the drug. Drowning, coronary artery disease and buprenorphine effects (a medication used to treat opioid use disorder) were also listed as contributing factors in his death, which was ruled accidental.

His death occurred by "unknown route of drug intake" and he was found unresponsive "in a residential pool," according to the coroner. While there were prescription medications and loose pills present at Perry's residence, the autopsy indicated that there were "none reported near the pool," nor any drugs "found adjacent to the pool."

1702719994613.png

Then when I finally could, felt like I was passing a full-size sedan.
I could never be a drug user....I have enough trouble forcing myself to finish a course of anti-biotics when required. Post my tooth implant surgery where I took the opportunity to have full anathesitic....I struggled for three days to poop afterwards. Eventually started pushing out what can only be described as over-grown pinecones. Man they were painful.

I reluctantly take a small pill each day during hayfever season...when I remember. Suffering a bit today because two days running now I forgot to take them with all that's going on.

I could never be a drug user....I have enough trouble forcing myself to finish a course of anti-biotics when required. Post my tooth implant surgery where I took the opportunity to have full anathesitic....I struggled for three days to poop afterwards. Eventually started pushing out what can only be described as over-grown pinecones. Man they were painful.

I reluctantly take a small pill each day during hayfever season...when I remember. Suffering a bit today because two days running now I forgot to take them with all that's going on.

Same here. When i was in the hospital for my burns, they loaded me up with several doses of morphine. When it came time for me to leave, they gave me a laxative & said that they wouldn't let me go until I dropped a deuce. After sitting on the bowl for a while, I finally did & it was like I crapped out a lead ingot and the splash gave my balloon knot a good douching.

Yes, I know, TMI.

Auto Transport Service
Back