• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Matthew Perry wont be down

Saw it last night. Very sad & once again. It's surprising how many of these funny guys and ladies are really screwed up emotionally. So often they go down with the ship. i never watched the show either but I know how popular it was. RIP
It’s called smiling depression. A person has dealt with so much pain, they don’t want other people to feel the same way, so they develop a very comedic personality to “fight” other people’s demons.

Sad to see him go. He was fun to watch, loved the "whole nine yards" movies. He and Willis played very well off each other. He had an amazing comic timing.

Hope it was an honest "time to go" thing, and not demons nor from the jab...but I think I know better.

Shame. RIP Matthew.

Hope it was an honest "time to go" thing, and not demons nor from the jab

thumbnail (1).jpg

I watched "Friends" a little here and there when it first came out. Not really my cup of tea. But my daughters have really gotten into "Friends" over the recent few years. His death definitely got their attention here the last few days to say the least.
On behalf of my girls, RIP Matthew Perry.
You definitely brought a lot of laughter to a couple of my kids.

It probably was the jab! It has been causing all kinds of heart issues in people of all ages! They will never admit it though, they will make up some other cause of death! Ironic that those who pushed the vaccine the most are the ones dropping dead!

Having done some reading on him a while back, he almost died a couple years ago surviving internal organ damage from drugs having a low survival rate. Through his time on Friends, per his descript, he was either high or inebriated. He said looking back on the show, he knew when it was one or the other based on his weight. He was popping around FIFTY opioids a day! I remember taking around four a day after a couple surgeries; damn that drug made me feel great; but seriously messed up the intestinal ritual. Perry’s intestines blew up putting him in the ICU.

MO, if it wasn’t returning to his addictions, it was having the internal organs of a 150-year-old…

Wasn't a fan, but still, that is pretty young to go.

Friends is a terri-bad show. Don't think so? Go watch it without the laugh track. Ross is a psycho. The others are just fake as fake can be, puking out their lines with the same stupid look on their face over and over. There were actually 7 friends. The three girls, the three guys, and the laugh track that kept it all glued together.

This guy is getting more press than when Elvis expired on his throne. Perry was just some Grade-C actor on a tv show that went off the air nearly 20 years ago. Sheesh!

It’s called smiling depression. A person has dealt with so much pain, they don’t want other people to feel the same way, so they develop a very comedic personality to “fight” other people’s demons.
I wouldn't know a thing about that....:rolleyes:
(Very astute observation of you here - whether self-inflicted or not, when that level of destructive pain enters your life,
you either succumb to it or you fight it with a lot of "opposite lock" - and the comedian comes out).

Mind boggling. Such a sexy rear end - with a maniac in front of it for balance! :realcrazy:
(Cain't nobody be depressed with that car in their life....)

Lookit, as much as I never much cared for whatever sort of project he was in....or what I thought about his
"talents" (or lack thereof)....I just can't make light of what happened to him.
Friggin prescription painkillers absolutely destroy people.
Seen it too many times - they're so very powerfully addictive!
Better people than this guy have been taken down by them...

I freely admit to being deathly afraid of them, to the point I've been known to wake up from a surgery and
look over at my IV and if I see any painkiller hooked up, I've yanked the damn thing out of my arm on the spot.
I'll put up with whatever additional pain results - I got a big "bucket" for that sort of **** - and pop a couple
Advil or whatever instead.
I get pretty forceful about this with all the medical folks and my wife knows I'm dead serious about it.

Lookit, as much as I never much cared for whatever sort of project he was in....or what I thought about his
"talents" (or lack thereof)....I just can't make light of what happened to him.
Friggin prescription painkillers absolutely destroy people.
Seen it too many times - they're so very powerfully addictive!
Better people than this guy have been taken down by them...

I freely admit to being deathly afraid of them, to the point I've been known to wake up from a surgery and
look over at my IV and if I see any painkiller hooked up, I've yanked the damn thing out of my arm on the spot.
I'll put up with whatever additional pain results - I got a big "bucket" for that sort of **** - and pop a couple
Advil or whatever instead.
I get pretty forceful about this with all the medical folks and my wife knows I'm dead serious about it.
Same here. My accident in '08 resulted in a lengthy hospital stay, many surgeries, and lots of physical rehab. They had me on 50mg or so a day, of narcotics for pain. They discharged me - without telling me or my wife - with a prescription for FOUR mg a day.

I had shakes. Sweats. Chills. Dizziness. I had a skin graft on my reconstructed right calf that covered about 35 square inches. 90% of it hadn't taken, it was just bare flesh with no skin. I thought I had some sort of infection, and ran to my family doc. She looked at me and at my prescriptions and said "no, dipshit...you're going through withdrawal. Detox". And explained the prescription to me. I asked what would happen if I flushed everything. She said the next week is gonna suck, but if I could cope with the pain...she couldn't stop me.

The following week DID suck...but I flushed all that crap as soon as I got home and never looked back. Scary ****.

Auto Transport Service
Back