• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Max Wedge Hilborn Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianB

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Max Wedge Hilborn injection. According to Alky Diggers this early type is more desirable than the later vertical stack version. They told me it was an early model pump also. In very good condition, there isn't any play in the throttle shafts and they move freely. It's set up for gas and the nozzles are #9A. All I have is what's in the pictures, I do not have the crank pulley. I have a copy of the original invoice from Hilborn, if I can get it to load. $1800. plus shipping.

upload_2021-2-10_13-29-50.png
Hilborn 10.jpg
Hilborn 8.jpg
Hilborn 7.jpg
Hilborn 6.jpg
Hilborn 4.jpg
Hilborn 5.jpg
Hilborn 3.jpg
Hilborn 2.jpg
Hilborn 1.jpg
upload_2021-2-10_13-29-50.png

COOL HILBORNS..............................PS: Didya Know Hilborn Can Look Up Whom They Originally Sold Those To With The Number?

It Might Be Fun To Find Out "Stroker McGurk"..........or somebody famous first had em..........

MoPar2Ya!

You are right dodgeboy, my buddy got a set in trade for some labor work for a big block chevy and found out they were ordered thru Denny Hollis Automotive right here in Bedford Oh. And Nick Iarussi with the famous altered wheelbase 55 Chevy " Godzilla " was the guy that ordered them. Nick used to be a heavy hitter in the Mid America Pro Gas circuit when it all started.

Max Wedge Hilborn injection. According to Alky Diggers this early type is more desirable than the later vertical stack version. They told me it was an early model pump also. In very good condition, there isn't any play in the throttle shafts and they move freely. It's set up for gas and the nozzles are #9A. All I have is what's in the pictures, I do not have the crank pulley. I have a copy of the original invoice from Hilborn, if I can get it to load. $1800. plus shipping.

View attachment 1067339View attachment 1067328 View attachment 1067329 View attachment 1067330 View attachment 1067331 View attachment 1067332 View attachment 1067334 View attachment 1067335 View attachment 1067336 View attachment 1067337 View attachment 1067339
Wow! That looks to be a great set up. At that price, its a steal! Any numbers on the pump flow? What number is that barrel valve? Its stamped on the end where the throttle arm clamps on. If I had some spare change......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back