• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

member officer higgans

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
has anyone seen him? I do a member search and he does not show up?

IMG_2781.png

has anyone seen him? I do a member search and he does not show up?
I also have searched for members that I've had correspondence with and there account name does not come up. I am curious if those members have purposefully left the site and deleted all account info?

I also have searched for members that I've had correspondence with and there account name does not come up. I am curious if those members have purposefully left the site and deleted all account info?
I thought is was Im not gold member, @kiwigtx

I thought is was Im not gold member, @kiwigtx
True...you are not Gold currently.

I don't believe that has any effect on your ability to search members. (Spell/Grammar check said that was the right one Greg) :poke:

You need to make sure the spelling is correct on a member search....and I have had similar difficulty before even with the correct spelling. I'm not sure if it because that member has not been active for a particular length of time, or it is just a search barrier of some sort.
I tried searching out Leon last week under his userID, and I couldn't find him. However, using the Search function on a thread that I know he was involved in found him quickly. For Leon, I used the word 'hobbit' and my userID as the search criteria.

1688951513114.png

BINGO...

1688951542906.png

Now, for Officer Higgins as an example ....I'll use 'Officer Dibble' and my userID.....

BINGO....

1688951629096.png

must be a glitch on the site,I did spell it right and nothing,then seen a tread with him in it.

Auto Transport Service
Back