• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mexican gang vandalism, HANG EM HIGH!

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Took a while for me to post this, I'm seeing RED!!
Some of You will remember me posting pix & talking about Howard 500's, & one bird in particular, # 14 of only 17 built, that's @ gila river airport in Chandler, Az. I have been in contact with owner for past 12 years. The airplane got stuck @ Chandler back in 90's when a deceptive negotiation of sale was found out & owner stopped negotiations(meanwhile perps were falsifying ownership paperwork with FAA) When owner backed away, the perps broke into A/C & tore the panel apart, stole all the instruments & radios & went behind panel & cut all the wire looms. One perp did time in ASP. Also the airport is on indian land & the indians have been in a battle with BLM for years now, feds are trying to take land back from indians. indians closed the airport long ago, not allowing any ingress or egress. Bureaucratic nightmare compounded by fact that Utah would not recognize until recently the false ownership was truly invalid. So a situation that has decayed over years, & a perfectly good airplane has suffered.
In the first pic, about 5 years ago, the airplane was being worked on, was ran a few times(pratt & wittney R-2800 double wasps w/ w/ 2 stage superchargers, matched @ 1200 hrs,1/2 life). The chief was supposed to be keeping bird in hangar as it had already been vandalized some...ha!
Well, sometime in last 3 mos, after having been covered in mexican gang graffitti, along with all other aircraft on field,(on left vertical words "it's lit" were spray painted)the airplane was set on fire by these worthless welfare collecting punk pos parasites.
The plane was worth roughly 300K as it sits in 1st. pic. Now it's worth engines, props( cut down Connie blades on Corsair spiders/hubs), outer wings, landing gear & brakes & a few other items, plus two pods of NOS spares. Maybe 50K. You can see the cabin roof to cockpit is caved in, so it means fire got close to main wing spar, no telling how badly affected by fatigue it is now. This is a pressurized hull, which is obviously shot. Note, it's often misinderstood that the 500 is a Lockheed PV-1 Ventura conversion....it is NOT, that's the Howard 350's, which are not pressurized, only one pressurized conversion was built, the 400, which determined that to safely pressurize, NEW fuselages had to be built. The 500 was a clean sheet airframe built on jigs purchased from Lockheed & modified to the new specs. Wings were built "wet" & also reshaped for efficiency @ higher altitudes,, the 500 was built to cruise
@41,000 feet in about a 6500 foot cabin. The cabin held sea level to 16,000 feet, 2000 ft cabin @ 22,000 feet. Any heavy jet airliner flying today provides an 8500 ft cabin @ 41,000 feet.
The 500 is warbird FAST & will out perform most contemporary cabin class pressurized turbo props.
To see the only two restored airworthy 500's, go to tpaero.com to see Tony Phillipi's immaculate N500HP & N500LN, plus His other fine aircraft.
So do I feel like burning mexican flags?
(3rd pic, inset, is of brief recent magazine article in Air Classics, the text declaring plane as PV-1 having served with RAF is inaccurate, maybe a handful of parts that were remanufactured w/heavy modification , but NOT the airframe!!!) Dee Howard did certify some 500's as PV-1's so they could legally be flown single pilot.
I have an acquaintance Who is a structural engineer Who is negotiating with Owner to purchase, demate & truck out before there is nothing left. There is an airframe, partially restored, for sale, He will try to build one from the two, but imo N130P will be the donor, airframe #14 is done.
And moonbeam wants Cali to PAY gangs to not vandalize & commit other criminal acts, wtf happened to logic?

1196803.jpg 01.jpg image2.jpeg

Death penalty should be applicable to those who wilfully destroy more than they can repay!

A vandal is lower than a thief, a vandal is a weak pussy piece of crap that can't confront issues.

Pay vandals not to vandalize....yeah right. May as well pay a teenage girl not to screw and see how long that works. Is this the same kind of plane on FB?

Last edited:
Pay vandals not to vandalize....yeah right. May as well pay a teenage girl not to screw and see how long that works. Is this the same kind of plane on FB?

Yes, same type aircraft. That is N500HP,,,same Person also owns N500LN(Lady of the Night). We have talked on phone a few times. He knows Owner of N130P. HP & LN are the only two flying in world. He is also very upset of the burning of N130P.
As I said, tpaero.com is where to see pix & videos of HP & LN, plus the rest of His finely restored A/C. His Grumman Albatross is an absolute dream.

Last edited:
Ought to round them up - tar and feather them then pluck and skin the pos - then deport them to Syria. Not Mexico cause them just worm there way back over the border.

Ought to round them up - tar and feather them then pluck and skin the pos - then deport them to Syria. Not Mexico cause them just worm there way back over the border.
Dose their asses with 10 thousand micrograms of pure LSD and tie them blindfolded to poles RIGHT next to a very busy train track where the
trains do 80mph. Tie them up blindfolded on acid & throw their worthless asses off a cliff with a bungee cord.
Vandals have no imagination, no ability to do anything constructive, are miserable & blame it on everyone & everything else.

Last edited:
A sign in a local Scrap yard reads, "Those found here during Closed hours, will be found here at the start of the next business day." The Air Craft look like sitting ducks there. I'm burning with you Bladecutter. Rope is cheap and Hanging is easy, then cremate to make Energy.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...2febd64df61cf!8m2!3d33.2422196!4d-111.9096282
Yeah, all the airplanes have been trashed, the indians apparently aren't doing **** keeping the riff raff out, cops don't patrol cuz it's reservation. As far as the indians battle with feds, BLM, over land ownership, well I have no ******* empathy to their cause now, how they could let such disgraceful **** keep happening, **** em, I hope the feds do get the land back now.

, the indians apparently aren't doing **** keeping the riff raff out, cops don't patrol cuz it's reservation. As far as the indians battle with feds, BLM, over land ownership, well I have no ******* empathy to their cause now, how they could let such disgraceful **** keep happening, **** em, I hope the feds do get the land back now.

Bingo!!
**** them ********, they won't take care if the property.
IMO, the Indians are probably in on it. Devalue the property by vandalism and gubment will just hand it over rather than clean it up. (Cheaper)

Thing with these scum-sucks is where are their parents and to hold them accountable in any way possible. If they have no job then they get one assigned to them and pay back the damage and have the kid work doing same. Put 'em in another "gang" one where they're wearing chains working to build our infrastructure they should be qualified enough to handle a shovel under quality "supervision".

Thing with these scum-sucks is where are their parents and to hold them accountable in any way possible. If they have no job then they get one assigned to them and pay back the damage and have the kid work doing same. Put 'em in another "gang" one where they're wearing chains working to build our infrastructure they should be qualified enough to handle a shovel under quality "supervision".
All the restitution in the world won't fix, replace the Howard.

I hear ya bladecutter there's a different type of species of human kind that does **** like this having had some irreplaceable stuff stolen from me more recently a pretty valuable watch my mom gave my dad inscribed with their names 1953. I was going to get it serviced to give to my nephew now that my folks are gone. Put up a $1000 reward for its return, around twice its value, no questions asked. People that steal other's stuff just pisses me off no end I'm sure as does anyone who has respect for other's property. What's the root cause of this? That's why I wonder about who brought these scum sucks into the world after a drug and/or alcohol induced screw-fest then let em run wild while they continue with their *****-addicted antics doing it again and again. Car high-jackers, looters, robbers, muggers, etc. as a society we don't deal with this well at all obviously. If the cops do catch em they're back out on the street in no time. Accordingly we're subject to the same happening over and over like the definition of insanity.

I hear ya bladecutter there's a different type of species of human kind that does **** like this having had some irreplaceable stuff stolen from me more recently a pretty valuable watch my mom gave my dad inscribed with their names 1953. I was going to get it serviced to give to my nephew now that my folks are gone. Put up a $1000 reward for its return, around twice its value, no questions asked. People that steal other's stuff just pisses me off no end I'm sure as does anyone who has respect for other's property. What's the root cause of this? That's why I wonder about who brought these scum sucks into the world after a drug and/or alcohol induced screw-fest then let em run wild while they continue with their *****-addicted antics doing it again and again. Car high-jackers, looters, robbers, muggers, etc. as a society we don't deal with this well at all obviously. If the cops do catch em they're back out on the street in no time. Accordingly we're subject to the same happening over and over like the definition of insanity.
Self entitled loser"I'm a victim & my unhappiness & discontentment is the responsibility & fault of others"attitude. Incapable of understanding the simple logic each one of us is born into this world alone, will leave it alone & what one does in-between is purely one's own responsibility. they can't conceive the logic of cause & effect, that any action will cause a counter reaction,,,,,that one not only is responsible for their actions, they are also responsible for the consequences of the actions. We all make our own beds but the whiners refuse to lie in theirs.

Auto Transport Service
Back