• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Gaines

bobtile

Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Mike Gaines is carpet bombing the B-Bodies racers forum. Please help put an end to this!

LOL!!!! HERE i'll bump my 512 build up to the top,,that should make you feel better BOB :)

LOL!!!! HERE i'll bump my 512 build up to the top,,that should make you feel better BOB :)

I'll have to check that out. After I look at Waking up the Beast.

- - - Updated - - -

OK...I didnt mean to offend anyone. I will stop posting.
Mike

Get your *** to the track and stop offending me!

Yes by all means Mike dont stop posting about the cool Mopars you have owned and raced. Thats what this is all about and I enjoy seing all the cool Mopars you have owned and raced and hearing the stories behind them. I believe Bob is just joking ya but keep posting away even if he is not joking but I am sure he is. Ron

Shane, come back! Come back Shane! We all love great history Mike and bobtile is just funning.

Keep It coming Mike !...it makes us All Motivated to keep working on our rides !!

Sorry Mike, just my sense of humor or lack there of. I really enjoy your posts.

20110624_71.jpg
Sorry Mike, just my sense of humor or lack there of. I really enjoy your posts.

Bob, Thanks for letting me know that. I will now pull the car up to the starting line.
Mike

always cool photos Mike, love the history & vintage stuff especially

Mike Gaines is carpet bombing the B-Bodies racers forum. Please help put an end to this!

Envy or jealousy maybe...LOL

stirring the proverbial pot again, no harm no foul

Auto Transport Service
Back