• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Military Helicopter Down. No Survivors.

That's sad...
that was falling like a rock, no pulling out of that...

my deepest heartfelt condolences go out to the family & friends
fellow soldiers, of the victims

not much info on what happened, "yet"

IIRC, 9 people (?), 6 soldiers & 3 flight crew crew

Very sad . I lost two great friends just over 2 years ago in a blackhawk crash. My thoughts go out to the families and friends of this crash

Wow! Came down quick!

Rest In Peace and prayers to families!

Been there, more than once. Crashed myself once, riding in BlackHawk. RIP to all caught in that sad event. Chopper crashes are tough to survive, mostly luck.

Never been a fan of Rotary Winged Aircraft myself...Still always a loss when any military crash occurs...RIP...cr8crshr/Bill :praying: :praying: :praying: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

That happened a couple miles from my son's house. His route home from work was detoured.
It hit close to home for him as his last duty station in the Navy was HM-15, the Blackhawks, mine countermeasure squadron, which flies MH-53 Sea Dragons.
From the audio you an hear the blades chopping at the air but they were creating no lift.
Condolences to those involved.

Auto Transport Service
Back