• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mini tubing a 65 convertible?

king cuda

Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone here mini tubbed a 62 to 65 convertible? If so will the top still work? What about the interior rear panels? If i dont go ahead and trade my 65 coronet convertible off its going under the knife. Kinda hate to cut up a numbers matching big block 4 speed car that only 21were produced but wanted to make sure the top and all would still function properly before I do

Has anyone here mini tubbed a 62 to 65 convertible? If so will the top still work? What about the interior rear panels? If i dont go ahead and trade my 65 coronet convertible off its going under the knife. Kinda hate to cut up a numbers matching big block 4 speed car that only 21were produced but wanted to make sure the top and all would still function properly before I do

IMOP I would not cut that car. There are so many slantys or unfinished projects you could steal and build what you want.
My junk was originally a slanty with 3 on the tree!

Attachments

• 5.17.15 008.jpg
    5.17.15 008.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 217
I have the back half of a 65 Satellite convertible for parts, be glad to take pictures if you wish, everything is taken off of it so it's bare metal to see the structure, if it helps you...

If its not to much trouble it would help thank you

Auto Transport Service
Back