• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Minnesota Gold

Did some checking and t0 code is unknown. K8 is power windows. Y2 is white convertible top. These seem correct? That t0 is an interesting one. The only code I have seen on that end before was for the "u" just after that and was u1 for a special order car.
.....thanks for putting those pieces on there.....this is a very high option car for sure. Drove like 2200 miles to get her. Worth it.

Did some checking and t0 code is unknown. K8 is power windows. Y2 is white convertible top. These seem correct? That t0 is an interesting one. The only code I have seen on that end before was for the "u" just after that and was u1 for a special order car.
....which one is the interior color? Still trying to pin that down.

....which one is the interior color? Still trying to pin that down.

P6E P = Premium; 6 = Vinyl bucket seats; E = White and Gold What color are the seats and carpet in it? Should be that combination of white and gold.

P6E P = Premium; 6 = Vinyl bucket seats; E = White and Gold What color are the seats and carpet in it? Should be that combination of white and gold.
Carpet is black, seats appear to be gold. Pretty crispy.

Door panels are what color? This may be similar to S6E for the Chargers. Black carpet and gold seats/doors.
....looks like it to me....

IMG_0888.jpg

It did, and the piping on the seat is green. Super interesting.[/QUOTE
Very interesting. I have two black seat medallions I might sell if I can locate a gold one. If you are ever interested, I can let you know.

It has three on there.....sadly one is missing along with a small section of trim on one of the buckets. Have not started looking for any of that yet.

It has three on there.....sadly one is missing along with a small section of trim on one of the buckets. Have not started looking for any of that yet.
Well, if you do not locate what you are looking for let me know. I come across Coronet parts while looking for my Charger. Plus, pick up some for my 67 Coronet.

Well, if you do not locate what you are looking for let me know. I come across Coronet parts while looking for my Charger. Plus, pick up some for my 67 Coronet.
Thank you greatly sir. This is going to be a longer resto.....getting old.

Like your interior better than my 66 Satellite, like the buddy seat.
Clean Satellite 2.jpg

...lol....my interior is so crispy, I could give KFC a run for their money.

My interior is defiantly gold with green piping. I'm jut trying to figure out the grain pattern and what its actually called. I suppose if you had a gold car there were only a few interior trim options colors right? Carpet is black, and the seats are a metallic gold looking....door panels too. Build sheet was probably gone a long time ago. Could not find it.

My interior is defiantly gold with green piping. I'm jut trying to figure out the grain pattern and what its actually called. I suppose if you had a gold car there were only a few interior trim options colors right? Carpet is black, and the seats are a metallic gold looking....door panels too. Build sheet was probably gone a long time ago. Could not find it.
Try looking under drivers seat under carpet. I found a second one there, your car was a St. Louis plant correct.

Try Legendary Interiors. Guessing your seat color is number 630. Not sure about the piping though, if anyone reproduces that without someone specially doing it for you. They and other places will get you samples so you can compare. Another place is StockInteriors for the carpet and would guess 80/20 loop 501 Black.

That green piping I'd remove the seat cover and look where the sun didn't hit it.

Very nice find. Looks to be in pretty good shape. Gold must have been a popular color for convertibles in '67, my Belvedere and Satellite ragtops are/were both ZZ1.

Auto Transport Service
Back