• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Family (video)

The younger generation has been bombarded with this BS since day one.
Good parents taught their kids self worth and respect for others. Bad parents let the school and the internet raise their kids.

The role of men and women is clear in the Bible, but society hates the Bible now.
The man leads, the woman supports. The man speaks, the woman remains silent.
In public.
In private, the two support each other with the understanding of the above, the man listens to the woman's opinion understanding she is wired differently and has a different perspective, a more emotional connection to any problem. He values this opinion, because of that perspective.
The man consults with his wife in meaningful supportive discussion, and then presents in public, because when women attempt to present and debate in public they struggle to remove the emotional connection to the topic.
IT IS NOT BAD THAT THEY THINK DIFFERENTLY. It is actually a benefit, and helpful. It is a partnership, but both need to understand the roles.
That is a huge topic in a nutshell, but modern day this concept has been thrown out in favor of the song I posted and everything this lady in her video is talking about is the result of a generation growing up in that BS.

Shania has gone to the dark side with pink hair and barely any clothing. Much sexier in this video.

She lost me at "average woman is obsessed with instagram".

Sorry @Dibbons - I'm not watching 22 seconds of that, leave alone 22 minutes of it...
Typical psychobabble, to be summarily dismissed.
Shania has gone to the dark side with pink hair and barely any clothing. Much sexier in this video.
She got what she wanted out of Mutt Lange (namely, a career and all that comes with it), anyways.
After that - it got weird:
"On 15 May 2008, a spokesman for his employer Mercury Nashville announced that Twain and Lange were separating, after Lange had an affair with Twain's then best friend and secretary, Marie-Anne Thiébaud, with whom he reportedly continued the relationship and moved to Switzerland. Lange and Twain divorced in June 2010. On 1 January 2011, Twain married Frédéric Thiébaud, the former husband of Marie-Anne."

Sorry @Dibbons - I'm not watching 22 seconds of that, leave alone 22 minutes of it...
Typical psychobabble, to be summarily dismissed.

She got what she wanted out of Mutt Lange (namely, a career and all that comes with it), anyways.
After that - it got weird:
"On 15 May 2008, a spokesman for his employer Mercury Nashville announced that Twain and Lange were separating, after Lange had an affair with Twain's then best friend and secretary, Marie-Anne Thiébaud, with whom he reportedly continued the relationship and moved to Switzerland. Lange and Twain divorced in June 2010. On 1 January 2011, Twain married Frédéric Thiébaud, the former husband of Marie-Anne."
I guess Lange didn't say I like it that way.

Auto Transport Service
Back