• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern movies and why they are often so terrible.

Guys, I tried to be open minded but J C C is showing the same annoying habits that he showed at another forum. He inserts himself into topics just to argue. In some rare instances, he makes sense but he usually comes off as argumentative rather than helpful.
I highly recommend that you exercise the IGNORE feature on this guy. Whatever nuggets of wisdom that come from the guy come at a steep price.
By all means everyone, if the heat in the kitchen annoys anyone, go hide behind the ignore button and the bliss of never being called out is at your fingertips.
I guess the everyone gets a trophy mindset has finally invaded the car hobby, as no one is allowed to disagree, because the price is too steep, and peer review makes some cry?

1704504640679.png

However that is persuasive and across the board.
But IMO, we all are partly to blame for that, because who here complains when it's a message you agree with?
I however don't mind it, but when it's done subvertly that disappoints me. and that is a sign of the times. meaning if you need to trick me to become a follower, your message is not for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back