• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Molex Connector. Where To Buy?

dodge68charger

Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
Just Wondering Where I Can Find The 2 Lead Molex Connector Thats Circled In Yellow For My Reverse Light Harness.

183D34E5-819A-4A20-A5BE-996E9D7406B3.jpeg

You'll probaly have to settle for an old used one... Do you need the male or female side? Another option is to swap both sides of the connector to the common two wire T connector..

Female Side.

I Have Packard Connectors. Thats a Great Idea To Swap Them Over. Never Thought Of That

Thank You

Yeah, if you swap it but save the the half you have, down the road you might find the other side & you could swap in the correct connects if your the "Detail Nazi" type... If not then the T style connector is a completely acceptable permanent fix

No connector, I'd just plug the packard connectors on the reverse switch wires directly into the firewall bulkhead's plug. Nice picture btw.. lol

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure have seen that angled plug available somewhere, but it was long time ago.

As mentioned it was used on 3rd gens on the seatbelt warning system (seat sensors and 72/73 seatbelt main harness) but also on the lights on buzzer pigtail/harness provision.

They are valuable can’t remember where i got them different sizes.
9D4C8C93-DEE8-419F-A632-A62492FAD2BE.jpeg

I can mail couple if you need not sure if what i have will work?

Most Napa shops will have that Packard 56/58. May look a bit different with the lock tabs. Evans would be another potential place to get an OE looking one.

I can look in my stuff for a 2 way. Let me know what you need. Both halves and all connectors? I use them on this AC compressor relay set up.

iXnTJux.jpg

Is not just a basic two way, but the shape of this two way, which is angled between cavities.

plug could be changed thought, and get a regular 2 ways matched set.

Auto Transport Service
Back