• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar chick magnet

TopBanana72

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
When I got my classic sexy Charger, I thought it would be a chick magnet. However, it only attracts other old, fat mopar guys.

I get looks when I'm in my '70 but that is because I am a sexy guy in anything that I drive.

1 laff.jpg

01 Ginger.JPG

Charger 9.jpg

Kinda like going to the gym. Think girls are gonna like our physique, but ends up only dudes asking how you got that way.

Last edited:
I got my daily driver ‘68 4 door Satellite from a 96 yo granny back in ‘04. It’s a factory 383, so granny surprised a few I imagine. Even tho she’s probably not with us anymore, a lot of younger ladies seem to like the car, and compliment it. Me... I’m just in it. :D

FD6B63B2-DF16-4726-B4AF-E6A18BCCFD9D.jpeg

That's like buying a 747 for the peanuts! 440'

Last edited:
When I got my classic sexy Charger, I thought it would be a chick magnet. However, it only attracts other old, fat mopar guys.

Been driving it for over 30 years and it's never "picked up chicks." I'm married to a disproportionately more attractive woman. I guess it's my sense of humor?

Old fat guys and one of their wives attracted to my car:

51202541463_33ddb51d03.jpg
DSC03654 by Greg Ault, on Flickr

Only once. And it wasn't my cars,it was my old truck.
Went into a restaurant and the waitress who I did not know said,"I know you, you have the cool tan Dodge truck".
They say "Chicks love Trucks".
IMG_1358.jpg

LOL, My first car was a raggedy *** primered 67 Belvidere, but it had a 383 in it and it ran pretty good. At the same time a good friend had a 79 Trans Am with some 301Olds engine in it that couldn't get out of its own way. He used to tease me how his car was so much better looking than mine. My response would be "anytime you want to race, let's go". One time he replied, "yeah, but who could get more chicks with their car?" I replied if I needed a car to get chicks, then I would drive a red Trans Am too.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, here's the ad that is in the header when I open this thread. Moderators trying to tell us old guys something?

Screenshot_2021-08-28-09-24-10.png

Last Saturday the wife and I were walking up to my Satellite and 2 college girls said, wow we love your car. I am always pleasantly surprised how many complements the Plymouth gets.
My brother in law has a 65 Chevy pickup. We went on a cruise night and I road with him, the old women really dig his truck.

Auto Transport Service
Back