• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar / Chrysler Drag Radials and Wheels Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownbaby

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
If the ad is still up the item is still for sale!!!

Don't make me an offer, via text or phone call, unless you have seen the item!!!

Up for sale is a pair of:

Wheel Vintiques Series 56 Chrysler Rallye Wheel
Dimensions 15" diameter, 8" wide, 4.5" backspace
Bolt pattern dimensions 5x4.5

Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials (DOT Drag Slicks)
Dimensions 255/60/15
Date of manufacture 13th week of 2013

These tires were used for one day of racing, on a 1971 'Cuda, at the Sacramento Speedway (Mopar Magic). ABOUT 6 PASSES!

Stored inside since new.

$350 (Items are located in Cameron Park, Ca, about 4 minutes east of Sacramento.

Will not ship. Available for local pickup only.

Thanks for looking. Alan

key words: barracuda, cuda, challenger, muscle car, t/a, aar, demon, duster, satellite, satellite, roadrunner, road runner, gtx, superbee, super bee, r/t,

DSCN1342.JPG DSCN1341.JPG DSCN1343.JPG DSCN1344.JPG DSCN1345.JPG DSCN1346.JPG DSCN1347.JPG DSCN1348.JPG DSCN1355.JPG

Hello neighbor ! Are u a member of Capitol City Mopar ? I am from Rocklin. I am installing Weld pro stars on my 69 Bee And I was looking at The Hoosier 275-60-15 drag radials on a 10" wide with 4.5 backspace they should fit but I will keep yours in mind as soon as I figure out what I'm gonna do ! See you on the street !

Hello neighbor ! Are u a member of Capitol City Mopar ? I am from Rocklin. I am installing Weld pro stars on my 69 Bee And I was looking at The Hoosier 275-60-15 drag radials on a 10" wide with 4.5 backspace they should fit but I will keep yours in mind as soon as I figure out what I'm gonna do ! See you on the street !
Sounds good. Shoot me a message if you would like to view the wheels / tires. Good luck with your selection.
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back