• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Fever

cj's mopar

Reaction score
Hello , I have been over at moparts and never knew about this sight .
I have the fever for mopars eve rsince i got to ride in my friends 750hp 71 challenger back in the early part of 2001 , so i sold my 65 mustang which i thought was fast and bought 3 mopars as of this date.
first 68 charger b5 blue driver ,retstored my self and gave to my father .
He had a brand new b5 blue in 69 so chargers have allways been in my blood .
then i needed my own so i bought a 69 charger and rebulit it from the ground up and made it my own style .
then i saw this 69 superbee m21 car that i had to have !
i am currantly restoreing the superbee and allways tinkering with the other two chargers .
I am ASE certified Master auto tech by trade so like to think i can help out with automotive things also i am aself taught paniter and welder which i have done all my own since 1989 .
here is a pic of the 69 charger .

Attachments

• 6362167-paintfilepictures.jpg
    6362167-paintfilepictures.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 297
Hey! Great story and nice car ...
This site is great ! Seems this is the place to B--Pun intended
Welcome to the site!

Here is dad with the 68 I restored for him .

Attachments

• dads charger withdad.jpg
    dads charger withdad.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 249
engine compartment

Attachments

• 114_1489_IMG.jpg
    114_1489_IMG.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 248
The superbee when i bought it

Attachments

• IMG_0001(1).jpg
    IMG_0001(1).jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 235
Thanks a lot of people really like that 68 in b5 blue , that makes my dad happy that he has the car everybody wants .

I bet Dad is glad he didn't pull out! That is a great story. My dad had a 56 Fury new back in the day. I would love to do that for him. This site is great. The mods don't delete everything like they do on my moparts. I think it is more user friendly than the other sites also. Is it a real A12 car.

Welcome. All three cars look awesome. Make sure you post picts. of the Coronet when it is done.

I bet Dad is glad he didn't pull out! That is a great story. My dad had a 56 Fury new back in the day. I would love to do that for him. This site is great. The mods don't delete everything like they do on my moparts. I think it is more user friendly than the other sites also. Is it a real A12 car.

No But it is a real m21 superbee 383 car . bought it just as just roller .But i am making it a a12 clone .

Back