• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Fever

cj's mopar

Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello , I have been over at moparts and never knew about this sight .
I have the fever for mopars eve rsince i got to ride in my friends 750hp 71 challenger back in the early part of 2001 , so i sold my 65 mustang which i thought was fast and bought 3 mopars as of this date.
first 68 charger b5 blue driver ,retstored my self and gave to my father .
He had a brand new b5 blue in 69 so chargers have allways been in my blood .
then i needed my own so i bought a 69 charger and rebulit it from the ground up and made it my own style .
then i saw this 69 superbee m21 car that i had to have !
i am currantly restoreing the superbee and allways tinkering with the other two chargers .
I am ASE certified Master auto tech by trade so like to think i can help out with automotive things also i am aself taught paniter and welder which i have done all my own since 1989 .
here is a pic of the 69 charger .

Attachments

• 6362167-paintfilepictures.jpg
    6362167-paintfilepictures.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 297
Hey! Great story and nice car ...
This site is great ! Seems this is the place to B--Pun intended
Welcome to the site!

Holy Smokes.....Life is good at the CJ residence. Kudo's!

Nice looking Charger and welcome to the site.

nice charger lets see the others

Here is dad with the 68 I restored for him .

Attachments

• dads charger withdad.jpg
    dads charger withdad.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 248
engine compartment

Attachments

• 114_1489_IMG.jpg
    114_1489_IMG.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 246
The superbee when i bought it

Attachments

• IMG_0001(1).jpg
    IMG_0001(1).jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 234
Welcome some great mopars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice - welcome!

Thanks a lot of people really like that 68 in b5 blue , that makes my dad happy that he has the car everybody wants .

I bet Dad is glad he didn't pull out! That is a great story. My dad had a 56 Fury new back in the day. I would love to do that for him. This site is great. The mods don't delete everything like they do on my moparts. I think it is more user friendly than the other sites also. Is it a real A12 car.

Welcome. All three cars look awesome. Make sure you post picts. of the Coronet when it is done.

I bet Dad is glad he didn't pull out! That is a great story. My dad had a 56 Fury new back in the day. I would love to do that for him. This site is great. The mods don't delete everything like they do on my moparts. I think it is more user friendly than the other sites also. Is it a real A12 car.

No But it is a real m21 superbee 383 car . bought it just as just roller .But i am making it a a12 clone .

Great to have you here.Cool cars.
When is your dad going to join B-bodie's only????????? :)

Nice Stuff

Good work , welcome, keep us up todate on the project Bee!

Auto Transport Service
Back