• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar hoarder ??

Jim is a Trump supporter? HEY, We have more in common than I thought!

I'm not siding with anyone here!! I don't hate anyone, I love everyone. Calm down and this too shall pass. I'll let you in on a secret, Xanax

Jim is a Trump supporter? HEY, We have more in common than I thought!
I just used that as an example.
Don't follow politics that much, as i think they are all corrupt, in the world of politicians, being D or R.

We agree again. Too much corruption on both sides but I side more with less regulation and increased patriotism.

I'm not siding with anyone here!! I don't hate anyone, I love everyone. Calm down and this too shall pass. I'll let you in on a secret, Xanax
Don't need any other medicines.
Gotta take enough of others to do their thing, what goes on in my insides, in old age.

Now we all agree the world is **** up, not us, problem solved. Now lets all go out and have a beer, I'm buying!!

EdMcMahoncopy.jpg

Now that everyone's happy, I'm going to bed. I promised a friend I'd hardwood two bedrooms tomorrow for him. You guys play nice.

That stuff does not interest me in the least...But it makes for a radical topic diversion, right?

wonder what ol jimmy james there thinks of his thread,after the fireworks show....
reminds me,Thanks to Fran Decker for posting the pics.

wonder if any of them are for sale?

I'm not going to sit back and let you guys ridicule snipes without letting you know they are ******* tasty

I am just relieved that we didn't see any Dwarf **** pics here. :lol:
2876183_1_o.jpg

This thread went awry quickly!!!

Edited by Kiwi Mod to preserve thread a bit longer....took the liberty of doing some strategic airbrushing...
upload_2019-9-1_9-2-4.png
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Auto Transport Service
Back