• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar hoarder ??

Easy, because you keep posting, and then i have got something to answer.
That should be easy enough for you to figure out, don't you think?
lol.....Just a nasty, angry, melting:

snow1.png

....AND the award for the angry, bitter old guy most likely to say GET OFF MY LAWN goes to.........
Hey corn dog.
THE AWARD GOES TO YOU.
You wan't to have pissing contests with me all the time on the internet, then why don't you and me do it in person, face to face?
Don't like your posting style, so go to work or something.
Not working, get laid off/
Why not find something else to do?

I was laid off 2 weeks ago but the last time you were LAID, Kennedy was in the White House!

I wonder if jimmy-james has lost interest in this thread?
Ya know how i got interested in this thread.
The op goes by the id of jimmy-james.
I clicked on the thread as my first name on the birth certificate is James, but i go by Jim, but have no objections to being called by James.
Boy, didn't know i was gonna get into a big internet pissing contest over lack of pictures in a guys posting.

I was laid off 2 weeks ago
Kern, sorry to hear that and I do hope you find something soon....Always the next move is an even bigger step up....

Now for another member to post something in relation to your job loss is downright despicable....I wouldn't wish any ill to my worst enemy and really tells about the "character" of that person making a heinous statement...

Seriously, man...
I am not the only one that sees you as an angry person with a poor sense of humor and humility. The thread at FABO displayed several other members that you bickered with. Now it is going on here as well.
You do seem to be easily agitated. You need to either ignore confrontations or find a way to deal with them without getting all upset.
I know that you have skills with these cars even though you haven't owned a classic in years. Your background makes you an asset but your personality make you just... an ***.

I was laid off 2 weeks ago but the last time you were LAID, Kennedy was in the White House!
And **** you again with your derogatory comment.
Ya, that makes me angry, and pisses me off.
What has that meaning have to do with a comment like that have to do with this.

Kern, sorry to hear that and I do hope you find something soon....Always the next move is an even bigger step up....

Now for another member to post something in relation to your job loss is downright despicable....I wouldn't wish any ill to my worst enemy and really tells about the "character" of that person making a heinous statement...
Hey....I appreciate the sentiments but in construction, when the job is done, we are done. I could be working right now if I wanted to return to a long commute. I'm taking a bit of time to have some fun, catch up on neglected projects, etc. I'm doing an A/C install in my own car, lawn and yard maintenance, etc.
Again, thanks....Not an unusual thing for us guys in construction though.

Hey....I appreciate the sentiments but in construction, when the job is done, we are done. I could be working right now if I wanted to return to a long commute. I'm taking a bit of time to have some fun, catch up on neglected projects, etc. I'm doing an A/C install in my own car, lawn and yard maintenance, etc.
Again, thanks....Not an unusual thing for us guys in construction though.
Thanks for the clarification and glad it is not something major.....Many years ago I got laid off of work and it was no easy feeling and stressful....For someone to make a comment like above in regards to that situation is flat out wrong...

Seriously, man...
I am not the only one that sees you as an angry person with a poor sense of humor and humility. The thread at FABO displayed several other members that you bickered with. Now it is going on here as well.
You do seem to be easily agitated. You need to either ignore confrontations or find a way to deal with them without getting all upset.
I know that you have skills with these cars even though you haven't owned a classic in years. Your background makes you an asset but your personality make you just... an ***.
So, your bringing your phd in philosophy over here too.
Then get on the tv show with Dr. Phil.
I don't think YOUR sense of humor, or treating other people the way you do, in some of your postings, goes over well.
And you don't know anything about me in person, or how my life is lead.

Lack of vaginal entertainment has an adverse effect on the brain.
Seems that there is only ONE person complaining about how I treat people.
Seems that my sense of humor is better than having none at all.

I ASKED if he was laid off from the job, not knowing if he was or not.
What do you find wrong with me asking that question?
He replied that the last job ended.

I ASKED if he was laid off from the job, not knowing if he was or not.
What do you find wrong with me asking that question?
He replied that the last job ended.
All your responses here are vile......disgusting sir....

It is okay, Jim. I did not take offense.
In fact, I LOVE teasing and joking about stuff. I dish it out and I can take it....BUT you need to be less angry and MORE witty.
I crack up when someone can insult me and leave me speechless. THAT is a rarity.

Lack of vaginal entertainment has an adverse effect on the brain.
Seems that there is only ONE person complaining about how I treat people.
Seems that my sense of humor is better than having none at all.
Well then, the people that are a member in your clique, and fraternity, must think your the greatest.
I will bet if you did a poll on the web sites, and ask how you treat people, you will get lots of negative answers.
Your internet personality drives lots of people in the other direction.

Auto Transport Service
Back