• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Maxx 2021 Cedar Falls, Iowa August 20,21, and 22

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
Here's a drag race flyer we have so far. There will be a general event flyer posted when we get it done. We will have a car show, swap meet, cruise in and Raceway reunion. More info to follow!

Mopar Maxx 2021 Flyer Poster 1.jpg

Here's our flyer for the weekend.

MoparMaxFlyers21_WEB.jpg

Thanks Mike, I am going to make it to this one.

Here's some fun collages.

BeFunky-collage5.jpg BeFunky-collage6.jpg MoparMaxxPhotoFlyer21 (1).jpg

This is what our T shirts will look like this year. We need to change some of the sponsors to get a final design. Gee that car looks familiar. :lol:

Mopar Maxx t shirt.jpg maxx t shirt.jpg

I should have a final copy of the flyer in a few days. There's always last minute sponsors to add. Would love to see you there!

Make sure you have enough size mediums available please. Had to do a lot of digging to find one of the few remaining of that size last year.
I will tell Joe. He did put in a initial order but we will be adding to another order before the event. We are buying totes for the individual sizes. It will be much easier and faster to find a particular size.

Best paint? Here's your trophy this year. Other trophies are similar.

20210807_180149.jpg

Just a reminder August 20-22

Mopar Maxx 2021 banner.jpg

Mike - I probably asked last year, but am I allowed to post a list of parts I plan to bring to the swap?

Mike - I probably asked last year, but am I allowed to post a list of parts I plan to bring to the swap?
That should be ok as long as the thread doesn't turn into a swap meet. LOL

I plan on bringing
AMD 1970 Charger quarter skins (no longer in production)
goodmark Challenger quarter skin
64 plymouth backseat and package tray
small block MPI EFI converted intakes
big u-joint yokes
black Challenger carpet
driver quality black b body door panels
non-rallye wiring harness
66 coronet dash trim
various 64-67 b body outside trim pieces
a bunch of arm rest pads, long and short, mostly black but some other colors and some 62-65 models as well
Holley 600cfm carb

Auto Transport Service
Back