• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Shocks

65 Plymouth Satellite 426

Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
Since mopar shock #4529515 is no longer in the mopar catalogue except for A bodies, what is everyone using instead for a longer shock. (Car has ss leaf springs). Mancini claims they no longer have them and have been telling and selling people the Comp Engineering 3-way adjustable shocks. Anyone care to commment?

My 69 currently has KYB's but as soon as I get my new wheels and tires I am switching to Bilstein's

Oh and a front end alignment from Les Schwab $56 thought that was pretty good lol

Shocks

Marsh Performance had them at one time, but are no longer in the Mopar catalogue. The only ones you can get are for the A-body. But thanks for responding!:hello2:

So is their website out of date, then?
It says: P4529515 B&E bodies with automatic transmission
Have you called them?

I made the call two weeks ago and was told the Mopar shocks were no longer available except for the A-bodys. Same thing with Mancini, referred to the CE 3-way adjustable air shock.

That's too bad. They should update their website.

i have the three way ce shocks,the back sets down and the front rise is great,had it to 90 in the 1/8 and handles great,mark

Auto Transport Service
Back