• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR Trainee

dcoland70RR

Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
8 am on my day off drop my kids off at school and then back home, Going through back door with my 22 month old son and he runs over to garage and keeps banging on the garage door saying ORANGE CAR. I took him out for first time ever in my orange 70 RR this past weekend and he loved holding on to the plush roadrunner in the rear set with him. It's only 40 degrees in Chicago but I'm like, lets do it. Getting ready to go cruise. Go to love when your little guy is a Mopar Lover/Fan in Training. GO MOPAR

Enjoy it ! My kids are in the car with me all the time. My son is a car fanatic, my wife says I've ruined him ..... he's 10 and can tell a superbird from a Daytona in seconds ... I'm thinking of slapping a duster or dart together for him once he's close to driving age.

8 am on my day off drop my kids off at school and then back home, Going through back door with my 22 month old son and he runs over to garage and keeps banging on the garage door saying ORANGE CAR. I took him out for first time ever in my orange 70 RR this past weekend and he loved holding on to the plush roadrunner in the rear set with him. It's only 40 degrees in Chicago but I'm like, lets do it. Getting ready to go cruise. Go to love when your little guy is a Mopar Lover/Fan in Training. GO MOPAR

Great story!
You are a GREAT DAD!

Cherish the moments!! That is really a sweet story!! I am also waiting for this Chicago weather to break!!

My neighbor bought a 72 340 Duster (It too is Orange) his grandson that was 3 at the time said "MY car?" He is now 11 and Pops plans on giving it to him at some point.

Great !!

Need to raise them right, that's a start in the proper direction :lol:

Anytime my 2 grandkids are here & I
have the car on jackstands we have an
under car class.
Seminar on all things drivetrain.
They love it

I got a kick out of my six-year-old grandson correcting my son-in-law (his dad) in a conversation about my cars.
He (my son) asked me something about my challenger and called it a charger. The little guy (on the side) rolled his eyes and interrupted to tell his dad to try to keep up and explained the obvious differences. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back