• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE MOPAR Window Louver Rear Black ABS Plastic 1971-1974 Roadrunner/GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

72REDGTX70092

Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is Mine: One set of Astra Hammond Rear Window Lovers. This set of lovers was purchased by me from SFX Performance two years ago. The picture of it on my 1972 roadrunner was for display purposes only. It is just sitting on the rear window, not mounted. See the other pictures. It is BRAND NEW still in original box . It was stored in my climate controlled, smoke free garage. I have decided not to go with the rear louvers on my car. According to the website it will fit 1971-1974 roadrunner /GTX. Will not fit Dodge Charger SE. See the add on e bay. If some one on this site want to buy it, I will take $350. and that will include the $60. shipping. PM me. Can also see it on E bay just type in the title in the search engine.
009.jpg005.jpg008.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

This is Mine: One set of Astra Hammond Rear Window Lovers. This set of lovers was purchased by me from SFX Performance two years ago. The picture of it on my 1972 roadrunner was for display purposes only. It is just sitting on the rear window, not mounted. See the other pictures. It is BRAND NEW still in original box . It was stored in my climate controlled, smoke free garage. I have decided not to go with the rear louvers on my car. According to the website it will fit 1971-1974 roadrunner /GTX. Will not fit Dodge Charger SE. See the add on e bay. If some one on this site want to buy it, I will take $350. and that will include the $60. shipping. PM me. Can also see it on E bay just type in the title in the search engine.
View attachment 218289View attachment 218282View attachment 218288View attachment 218286View attachment 218287
will that fit an e-body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back