• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars In The Park..Farmington Mn.

Cornpatch MO

Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Drove there Friday, Car corral Saturday, several light rains may have affected the attendance. My knees were hurting, so didn't get around much --not even to see "Daisy Duke". I did see some fantastic Mopars. Met up with Mike Creglow and saw his beautiful 64 Plymouth Fury. Interior is original and he has had the car forever. He shocked me by telling of wrecking his show worthy 1965 Plymouth B body on the 1/4 mile dragstrip. that car will do mid 9's and he was going about 142 MPH. Credit walking away from it , to proper safety equipment and literally " saved his neck" by using the safety neck collar. Wifey and I cruised around the show grounds a little, after the crowd thinned out late afternoon. Went home Sunday.
Total Miles for the weekend was 691...and Cheryl drove 600 of them ! Brutus never missed a beat. Smooth, quiet, and the Flowmaster " drone" was not an ounce of bother. .............................MO

IMG_20180602_155651340.jpg IMG_20180602_155741081.jpg IMG_20180602_155831576.jpg IMG_20180602_160049281.jpg

Sorry we weren't able to meet up this time, Steve. Sunday was a much better weather day.

Sorry we weren't able to meet up this time, Steve. Sunday was a much better weather day.
Maybe " Mopars on the Mississipi" I think maybe about the same distance for both of us? I will check into the date.............................MO

We made it up Sunday, we had 9 cars in our caravan. All made it up and back. My Charger developed a trans leak on the way home but still made it. Not bad for a couple hundred mile round trip.
Met up with Dave (64Bel) and his wife for a little bit. He told me that Cornpatch was there too. Would be nice to have a FBBO meeting sometime.

20180603_103216.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back