• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars on the Strip Las Vegas

I should be there around 2:30 or so. leaving Sac around 5am
That reminds me of my single days....In the city of Sacramento, some called it "Sac" for short.
I'd be at the night club trying to work some chick, saying stuff like "So you are new in town? You want me to show you a round sack? (Meaning my balls)

image.jpeg
fwi. Arizona.

Thanks for coming over, it was great meeting you and Linda and Darius, wish you could have stayed longer. Thanks for the burnouts you guys did when you left ......my neighbors loved it! One guy was actually out taking photos of the tire marks you left, I guess he is reminiscing about his own youth maybe?:thumbsup:
See you at LVMS.

The cops must have heard it, I busted for 20 over by the Bullhead City PoPo right after I left the gas station at the bottom of your hill!He had me dead to rights and I did not argue. He said he actually had me 30 over, which is apparently a CRIMINAL offense in Arizona!!! Since I did not argue, he did me a favor and wrote it for 20 rather than take me to jail!

Why didn't you turn off the nearest dirt road like Bo Duke used to do?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This guy in the Dart having a good time.
B Bodies at the Hotel.

Charger destruction.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Breezy conditions at the track.

Dennis, after you left, the AFX and Gassers went out, there were 36 cars total.....great racing it was. Sorry no photos, they will be running again tomorrow.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Led Zepagain tribute band. Great. Sounded so good, I was waiting for the 8 Track to change channels. The band did an acoustic set - going to California - and someone outside lit up a mighty Mopar in the midst of it. Short duration and not enough to interfere. It was magic.

Leno here. Met Riggle, gracious gentleman.

Last edited:
And this is what goes on in the evening at the Fremont St Experience, downtown......:eek:
IMG_0815.JPG

Not a very attractive vehicle BUT, there is some most outstanding craftsmanship there.

image.jpeg
69 500. Body Straight and solid. 318 with air. $14,500 obo.

Dave and his team did some outstanding craftsmanship and parts restoration on the 4 door....Not my cup of tea but a job well done..

However, perfect shot a few pics above Dennis:thumbsup:

Dave and his team did some outstanding craftsmanship and parts restoration on the 4 door....Not my cup of tea but a job well done..

However, perfect shot a few pics above Dennis:thumbsup:

Didn't know you where here??

Cuda looked amazing.

I couldn't make it this year:(
Thanks for the pics Dennis, much appreciated

So where was everybody for the B Bodies meet and greet at 2PM today?

Auto Transport Service
Back