• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars on the Strip Las Vegas

Yes, much more as in racers,classes and the addition of the Pro Mod cars.Police and Firemen also was up they had 17 this year,most there were about 4 or 5 before. Manufacture's Midway was good with more and new vendors.It looked like the autocross was busy and was bigger than before.Swap meet(I was there most all weekend and saw you come by with you car on the trailer. I called out but you didn't hear me.) Swap sales were very light so most went home early Sunday.Foot traffic in the swap meet was ok but many empty hands,lots of lookers.

It looked to me like there were a lot more but I wanted to hear it from an "official" :) Sorry we missed ya, we drove to the bathrooms to make a pit stop prior to heading out.

image.jpeg
After 125, it's more like flying due to lift off being imminent. Back in Paradise now.

300 miles down in a swap meet special purchase and all we lost so far is an air shock from 1978 lol

image.jpeg

Road to Trona. The last really fun stretch.

1,793 total trip miles for me including Spring Fling. Added 2 quarts of oil. Got roughly 12 mpg most of the time. The gusty wind sucked every day of the Vegas trip with the exception of Show Day Saturday. Thank God. High winds all the way from Barstow, to Laughlin, to Vegas, Death Valley, Tehachapi and Pacheco Passes. All the way to Gilroy. Linda can get pretty pissy after 7 days on the road. Coronet never flinched. Reliable big block power without a hiccup.

now that i`m back home in Germany, my Pictures of Saturday, was awesome!
click on the Pictures to get to the Gallery

What a great time! Racing was great, at times a little wait for track clean ups. More cars in the show ring, more vendors was great to see. Big show for the A/FX group, great to see the Cambell's. Met a few more nice people. If your looking for a great Hotel, the Aliante was great, nice people, great service, even let me Valet the truck and trailer. Food, the Farm 24/7, has a nice menu, without high prices. Wind wind wind, that was the only complaint the whole time. "Spooky" was tuned just right, coming from 6000' elevation, Kinda scared me on the time slips. Painter's are trying to keep this event going, I think they are on the right track compared to last year. Pretty sure this is a yearly thing for the wife and I. Good Times!

2017 Mats PIc Resized.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back