• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparstuart's rant on ......

Honestly, I joined this forum to literally escape high school drama. I'm a Junior and I'm 17 years old, you two need to grow up and stop posting threads about each other. That's total facebook drama status.

This doesn't relate to the hippies by the way. lol

:backontopic:

Honestly, I joined this forum to literally escape high school drama. I'm a Junior and I'm 17 years old, you two need to grow up and stop posting threads about each other. That's total facebook drama status.

Kids,Kids,Kids, ....It's very true that children will be children,....You proved it again,.......Children can't tell the difference in their "High School Drama" and too old friends teasing each other every once in a while, .....,at least we ARE old school and old enough to remember those days gone by, and not only do we remember them, We are two "Home Town Boys" that lived them back long, long, long before you were ever thought about, ......as a matter of fact between me and him we have 7 kids that are all older than you, ....I guess somethings are above your head and below your knees, and you couldn't possibly be expected to understand that, anyway, I will not have a battle of Wits with an unarmed person. ................I knew this would happen once somebody gave a child from the "Barney Generation" a Mopar.:grin:

No offense aimed toward the other Young Men of similar ages that share this site.

Last edited:

When you been through what we have then you can complain. Don't like it leave... And yeah some of us are old hippies and smarta$$es. Remember if frogs had wings their azz wouldn't bump the ground when they jump. Go and play with your Hero's PEE WEE Herman and Barney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qii499Pfwc0&feature=related

Man it sure sounds like you're slammin on 1fast72 :mad:

Kids,Kids,Kids, ....It's very true that children will be children,....You proved it again,.......Children can't tell the difference in their "High School Drama" and too old friends teasing each other every once in a while, .....,at least we ARE old school and old enough to remember those days gone by, and not only do we remember them, We are two "Home Town Boys" that lived them back long, long, long before you were ever thought about, ......as a matter of fact between me and him we have 7 kids that are all older than you, ....I guess somethings are above your head and below your knees, and you couldn't possibly be expected to understand that, anyway, I will not have a battle of Wits with an unarmed person. ................I knew this would happen once somebody gave a child from the "Barney Generation" a Mopar.:grin:

No offense aimed toward the other Young Men of similar ages that share this site.

Hell, I can barely remember going to high school. But, I guess if you can remember it, you weren't really there. Oh, no, wait, I think that was the sixties......
Dang that Jack Daniels.....

Hell, I can barely remember going to high school. But, I guess if you can remember it, you weren't really there. Oh, no, wait, I think that was the sixties......
Dang that Jack Daniels.....

:rolling: I can relate to that, Thank GOD for Visine. :rolling:

Man it sure sounds like you're slammin on 1fast72 :mad:

I am a very Mild Mannered, Peace Loving, Never rock the Boat, "Don't start no Sh*t, and there won't be No Sh*t" kind of Guy, but being told that Me and My Bud Cliffy need to "grow up" just because we have fun and pester each other from time to time by someone with "High School Drama Issues" doesn't go lightly, Battles SHOULD be chosen wisely, When some people Push, some Push right back,...........Harder

With that said here's a pic of an original 1 of 178, 383 four barrel, 69 Coronet 500 convertible that was found around 1971,1972 , the original engine was gone and the car had received a 1968 model 426 Hemi in it's place, car was purchased, and the engine was saved, regrettably, the car was parted out, :head_smack:

Proof that Hindsight is always 20/20. :edgy:

69hemicoronet500conv.jpg

I am a very Mild Mannered, Peace Loving, Never rock the Boat, "Don't start no Sh*t, and there won't be No Sh*t" kind of Guy, but being told that Me and My Bud Cliffy need to "grow up" just because we have fun and pester each other from time to time by someone with "High School Drama Issues" doesn't go lightly, Battles SHOULD be chosen wisely, When some people Push, some Push right back,...........Harder

X2 I hope 1Fast 72 gets well soon.. NOT :getwell: :mob:

Im not one to stick my nose where it dont belong I was just trying to see why there was a rant about moparstuart, but 1fast72 needs a reality check,I am 26 and respect all the people on this forum,they have learned more in a month about anything in life including mopars than 1fast72 has learned in all 17 of his! seeing as how some of these people baught them the years they were built,with there own hard earned $,who the hell baught a 17 yr old a classic mopar anyway?? Im sure someone will be pickin that car up for resto after its wrapped around a tree,kids need to show respect.

Remember.....when push comes to shove, I push and shove harder than anyone else here

edit

Ego? No. But like others here it's my job to make sure you are treated appropriately when you start acting like children

Im not trying to start anything, I just think that everyone here needs to respect each other 1fast72 deserves equal respect but should be here for the same reason everyone is here,listen,learn and shoot the shite with some cool interesting people who know what they are talking about this a good forum,respect it,dont badger the guys who know what they are talking about,otherwise you may not get the help u need.

If you don't mind me saying, that car was a donation to me from my dad in terrible condition. Him and I restored it the way I wanted to do it. So before you shoot your mouth off, keep in mind that he didn't buy me that car in the condition it's in now.

And I was saying "High School Drama" because high schoolers always send me messages over facebook telling me my car is gay, but they won't show there names or say to my face or else :black_eye:.

Basically...

Special-Olympics.jpg

And to all the guys bashing me... I still think you guys are cool so don't think I'm on a rant about how stupid you guys are because honestly on a real level, you guys are 10x smarter than me and I have full respect for everyone on the forum. I just point out the obvious no mater who you are.

For the record, I never watched Barney, I watched Loony Toons!

barney! who's barney??:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back