• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparstuart's rant on ......

Im tubby so i roll pretty good , but it maybe easier down hill :grin::grin:
I sure wish this thread with my name on it would stop & die :yes::yes::grin::grin:

How about we change it?

DobaBird.gif

I will apologize to 1fast72,sorry I said what I said and props to you and your dad.Just be cool to people on here and they will be cool back even though we may give u shight every now and again,its all in good fun,cool car treat her good!

I sure wish this thread with my name on it would stop & die :yes::yes::grin::grin:

We could have a belly roll contest,but I might lose....:rolling:

Might be reason for banishment-in bad taste,or something like that. Even if it does fall under the "everything else" aspect.:grin::grin::grin:

OK! Lets see...

fat03mp2.jpg

If you don't mind me saying, that car was a donation to me from my dad in terrible condition. Him and I restored it the way I wanted to do it. So before you shoot your mouth off, keep in mind that he didn't buy me that car in the condition it's in now.

And I was saying "High School Drama" because high schoolers always send me messages over facebook telling me my car is gay, but they won't show there names or say to my face or else :black_eye:.

Basically...

Well, first off and formost we NEVER started with you about saying bad things about your car, so the "High School Drama Comment" was out of line and didn't really fit the bill, and at least we don't and won't pick on you and tell you your car is Gay, I think it's cool, I had a 72 Basin St. Blue Runner once...... but get used to it and get over it, lots of people talk sh*t about Mopars, ........I had Mopars long before they ever had a cool factor to them,.....I had a 69 Daytona (F8 Green) in high school, I got all kinds of negative remarks either about the "Out Back Sh*t House Spoiler" or what shade of "Hen Sh*t" was the paint color, I laughed it all off, ................don't sweat the comments they make about your ride. Most kids your age don't appreciate Mopars. You are one of the few.

I agree, the High School Drama comment was a bit much, sorry bout that. btw, thanks for the positive comments about the car. The thing is is it's not that kids don't like mopars, it's just where I live kids have all the money in the world and are jealous that they don't work half as hard as I did for a "cool car" let alone any car! But it's all good, all the chiller kids love me and live the car.

I agree, the High School Drama comment was a bit much, sorry bout that. btw, thanks for the positive comments about the car. The thing is is it's not that kids don't like mopars, it's just where I live kids have all the money in the world and are jealous that they don't work half as hard as I did for a "cool car" let alone any car! But it's all good, all the chiller kids love me and live the car.

Cool, no hard feelings here on my end, .............the problem is a lot of the kids are probably just jealous that you have such a nice ride, so they act really immature and hate on it,............. not every 17 year old is Fortunate enough to have a Super Nice 72 Runner.

Hey Stu I guess that makes you "Famous" :rolling:

I had one with my name on it at one time, thanks Cliffy.:tongueflap:

Dang I need some milk. Theres a bunch of fruit loops here.

Auto Transport Service
Back