• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE CA FIRES

Moved from N. Nevada and dont miss the fires/smoke. Heading to Reno next week Via Alturas and Susanville route. Gotta check the route sure wont be going through Redding. Stay safe my Cali Bros.

Well your not here now because if you were, you'd be calling yourself a liar! I can't see ****! Worse today then yesterday and reading the reports. Reno is supposed to have bad air all week. I really wish CA. would do something about it. It's piss poor Management on CalFires part to allow this **** to happen!

I have friends near Yosemite who are retired CHP, US Forest service or active firefighter. One is directing the firefighting efforts.
So far their homes arent in danger.

Yep, going to be a borked up week for sure! This is as of right now!
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for gusty winds and low humidity, which is in effect from
Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday evening. A Fire Weather
Watch has also been issued from Thursday afternoon through
Thursday evening.
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire Zone 270 Surprise Valley California, Fire
Zone 278 Eastern Lassen County, Fire Zone 450 Western Nevada
Sierra Front, Fire Zone 453 West Central Nevada Basin and
Range and Fire Zone 458 Northern Washoe County.
* Valley Winds...10 to 15 mph with gusts around 30 mph.
* Slope and Ridge Winds...15 to 25 mph with gusts around 35 mph.
* Humidity...7 to 15%.
I may need a O2 tent by this weekend.

The 'Carr fire' in Whiskeytown & Redding area is a bad one
lots of fuel & rough, steep land
My brothers office is in Whiskeytown,
my Niece lives in the Redding area, my sister lives in the
Redbluff area south of Redding {so far they are all safe}

so is the Ferguson fire in Mariposa/Yosemite valley area
been burning for a while now

we are getting a shitload of smoke from that fire
up here

I hope all is well & all our members & family
are all out of harms way...

Seems all the fires were started by careless people
none that I've read about were from natural causes...
People really need to be more careful...

I'm glad the Pres. is paying attention to what's happening out here
instead all of the douchebag/detractors, Negative Nancy's
I'm sure you know of which I speak of,
that constantly & needlessly, wish 'ill will' or revel in our plight
or on US Citizens & good loyal Californians, that's the really sad ****...

Stay safe people...

Last edited:
I hate wildfires. I hope everyone makes it through the season damage free. Brent, Thank you for all the great pictures that you post while driving your 69 charger. It's wicked! Always cool and always appreciated.

Yes, like Budnicks said the Carr fire is a bad one!
Fatalities now.
I know people in French Gulch and they are as fortunate as it gets.
06A5AC4F-C3F5-4771-B7B3-12D6F0910F94.png
455BED91-4A7E-4652-A96B-D0C5F1CEE8D0.png
93833CF0-261F-4FBF-B70A-5F673832EF9D.png
3933CA2B-C94D-45D8-8286-14DA7BFBC3F0.png

Fire burned to within 150' of their house on one side and less than 500' on the other.

Hope they send GOD a thank you card!^^^^^

Now the Eel Fire. East and North of Mendocino.

And in South Central Pa. they had a Lantern Festival. Lots of flaming lanterns floating up up and away with the air current towards the south west.:realcrazy: Stay safe my friends .View attachment 631384
You dont really think they travel more than a couple miles on that little tea light candle...do you??:realcrazy::wtf:

Hope they send GOD a thank you card!^^^^^
We all do!
Just as important, you need to get a set of hood inlay decals.
Actually, I've had them for many months.
I am waiting for my BOTCHED PAINT JOB to be resolved before applying them. (Long story, to be told when it doesn't PISS ME OFF as bad anymore).
24CC19B9-68C1-4925-A6B0-2295A15ACDC0.jpeg

I am mortified everytime I post a pic exposing my blemish.:nutkick:

My buddy the CHP Officer went to Redding on Friday and came home Monday. He said that they were there to keep people out of closed areas and to patrol the roads to make sure no looting was happening.

He worked 24 hours straight and then 12 on 12 off. Also they were put up in a college dorm and were given 5lb brown bag full of food/snacks each day. Now here is something that will get some of you to say “no ****”! Starbucks was paying for all the first responders coffee. Some patrons even paid on a Starbucks gold card to help pay for what the firefighters, police and ambulance people wanted to eat or drink!

He stopped quite a few “tweakers” from trying to get into clised off areas to steal stuff. Also locked up a few places that were open and help those that were in need. He said he was covered in ash most of the time and when driving down roads he could people left sprinklers going on the roofs of homes in hopes that it would save them. He also told me there were a few deaths, a lot of structures burned down and the fire turned to go towards Eureka. He might be going again on Friday for another 3 days, also said the National Guard was out there assisting them.

You dont really think they travel more than a couple miles on that little tea light candle...do you??:realcrazy::wtf:
Well no fires had been reported from the Rice paper lanterns. The Fire co.'s. were out and about that night with a watchful eye.

Last edited:
I would be VERY tempted to kick the **** out of any fuckface assclown that tried to steal stuff from people that were evacuated. That is some low life bullshit.....People running for their lives and these fuckers are picking through their stuff....

Can't find the link right now, but the Aussies are on the way to help!

No offense to those willing to help, but.....
How bad off are we really when we have to import help?? Can't we round up a few thousand illegals from the detainment camps and have them EARN their citizenship status ???

Auto Transport Service
Back