• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More critical opinions 69 bee

I believe that January 1, 1969 was the mandatory date that 1969 model cars had to have them.

I think you’re right. My road runner was made January 17 and it has them. My Belvedere was made September 18, 1968 for the 69 year and doesn’t have them.

tenor.gif

Agree with the grill being wrong for a Bee, also headrests mandatory Jan 1, 1969 and after as previously mentioned. Early model year Bees didn't HAVE to have them if built before Jan 1, but they WERE available as an option, so some still got them. Mine is a Nov 68 built car and it has them.

Noticed that the rear spring hangers (shackles) look to be installed over center towards the front of the car. Should be angled back towards the rear bumper. Also, the early model yr Bees had BLACK plastic push buttons on the door handles. After Jan 1, 69 they were changed to chromed metal buttons.

the rear shackles may be a result of the possible use of Plymouth front hangers instead of the correct Dodge front hangers? just a possibility.

Thank you all for your expertise, after receiving a full report from the inspector and you kind gentlemen I have decided not to purchase this car.

Curious what they were asking for it.
Thank you all for your expertise, after receiving a full report from the inspector and you kind gentlemen I have decided not to purchase this car.
Curious what the asking price is? Is it at a dealer?

Good decision
10k over priced
too many flaws...

Good eye on the rump stripe, just a bit outside...
35 large is a tad on the high side IMO. If it was complete and pristine maybe...
Think you did yourself right by walking away

Auto Transport Service
Back