• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Door To Two Door Post Car Conversion ...

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
I feel certain that this topic has surfaced a few times but can someone direct me to where I might find the most informative post/information regarding converting a 1965 four-door post to 2 two-door post, please ?? I've looked back 30 pages and have yet to see anything "directly" related to the work involved and the parts needed ...

Thx A Bunch In Advance ... :thumbsup:

Google is your friend...

Not a difficult conversion at all. Hardest part is finding the parts you need! The 2 dr door jamb and front qtr is the toughest to find. I ended up buying a rusty rusty 2 dr car to get the parts I needed. There are a number of things posted on line as already mentioned.

Not a difficult conversion at all. Hardest part is finding the parts you need! The 2 dr door jamb and front qtr is the toughest to find. I ended up buying a rusty rusty 2 dr car to get the parts I needed. There are a number of things posted on line as already mentioned.
That's sorta what I figured too (parts availability) ... Thx !!

I have done several pm me if you have some questions.
Hi Bill,

Thank you for the offer of inquiry help and I do apologize as I thought I had already responded to you to thank you ... Obviously, I had not ...

Hey ... was wondering if you happen to have the necessary parts needed to do a job like this and if so, are they available for sale ?? The car of choice here is a 65 Satellite.

Thx, Jeff.

Auto Transport Service
Back