• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving to Texas

9B0584CC-5088-4E55-B385-4CEBC2209B2F.jpeg

Pulled into the new house at 4:15ish pm this afternoon, what a long 3 days of driving! Driving a 2 lane road doing 70-75mph is something new to me (while towing!

Had an “oh ****” moment when I saw the oil pressure gauge hit ZERO! Pulled over immediately, and popped the hood to see what, if anything and found everything to be tight as rain. No tell tale sounds of a spun bearing, smooth as silk idle (as can be with the 6.7 Cummins). Looked at the dash indicator and it’s showing 40psi, looked at the EVIC, same thing. Tap the gauge, bingo, showing 20psi hot. That ****’n POS GlowShift gauge is GARBAGE! Will order an Autometer tomorrow morning.

My dad and uncle helped us pack the trailer Friday, they started at 9am and finished around 5:30pm. Thanked them immensely and it was the second time I’ve ever seen my dad cry. He told me “hope you find happiness there”! Damn, that was definitely a gut check for me, as the first time I saw him cry was when I got home after I was wounded snd had my right eye removed. I called him today after I got back on the road from the faulty gauge reading, cussing my head off about it, he laughed, but he was glad it wasn’t a $10k bill!!

I got half of the trailer unloaded in 4 hours, wife ran into Weatherford to get some chow for us. Will finish up in the morning and hopefully get into town to buy a fridge washer/dryer.

You will have to update your profile to omit CA and add TX.

Welcome to the USA, Exercise your Freedom, go buy a few guns to go along with the washer & dryer...

Does Buc-ee’s carry those? Lol!

I’m sore, tired and can’t sleep. This sucks.

Does Buc-ee’s carry those? Lol!

I’m sore, tired and can’t sleep. This sucks.
Buc-ee's has EVERYTHING!!! LOL But that don't mean you can't stop at Rudy's.... Love me some Rudy's....

congrats.jpg
So very satisfying to see good folks movin' on up in this world!

I’m sore, tired and can’t sleep.
That's how my fathers family felt when they ran from east to west Germany right after the war and before the wall went up, you're free now, Welcome to America!

Jesus told me last night - the devil tweeted he missed you by an hour or so…. He was pissed….

If I meet the Devil, there’s gonna be an immediate change in management!

If I meet the Devil, there’s gonna be an immediate change in management!
Welcome to Texas!!!! And kick the Devil's ***! To bad you're still 5 1/2 hours or so away from where I am. The state is too dang big lol

Welcome to Texas!!!! And kick the Devil's ***! To bad you're still 5 1/2 hours or so away from where I am. The state is too dang big lol
@Mr. Cranky If you run into a guy at the Ranchito No. 4 Taqueria driving an old Ford truck passing out wallets to robbery victims could ya buy him a beer for me?

Auto Transport Service
Back