• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals 426 Hemi E-Body CONVERTIBLE Display MCACN 2015

Bashton

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals 426 Hemi E-Body CONVERTIBLE Display MCACN 2015

We have a TON of cool things happening at the MCACN show this year and we are now just a few days away...

The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show, aka "MCACN" has clearly established itself as the premier indoor event for those of us into Factory Muscle. "The Pebble Beach of Muscle Cars" and "The Best Muscle Car Show on the Planet" according to Muscle Car Review magazine!

We really work hard to bring in the best and rarest cars from across the country, and even outside of the country. I am really excited to announce a VERY special gathering that we have been working on for nearly two years that you will see this year.

426 HEMI E-BODY CONVERTIBLE INVITATIONAL DISPLAY

This may be what i am most excited about;

This is just one of the many features we have for the
November 21-22 show, but boy...it's a good one!

This display will feature the largest gathering ever under one roof of 100% documented real 1970 and 1971 426 Hemi 'cuda and 1970 426 Hemi Challenger R/T convertibles ever.

There was a total of Eighteen 1970 Hemi 'Cuda convertibles produced for the U.S., Canada and Export, and we have THIRTEEN joining us.

There was a total of twelve Hemi Challenger R/T convertibles produced for U.S., Canada and Export, and we have SIX joining us.

There were TWELVE 1971 Hemi 'Cuda convertibles produced for U.S., Canada and Export, and we have EIGHT of them joining us.

I don't need to hype this, as it certainly speaks for itself.

In addition to the cars, many of the owners will be joining us along with their families. The stories that will be told and the amount of shared knowledge that will be in the building may never happen again. Many of these folks rarely, if ever, show these cars in a public setting and many have owned their cars for many, many years.

We are truly honored to be able to be a part of this historical gathering.

This is just one of the many things we have going on for the show this year. We also have 14 Premier Unveilings of some very significant cars. this includes the following Mopars;

1. 1965 Mr. 5&50 Plymouth Drag car
2. 1971 In Violet Hemi 'cuda, being Restored by American Muscle Car Restorations, Inc out of Rhode Island
2. 1971 "Last Hemi" Charger R/T, being restored by Apex Autosorts
3. 1972 Roadrunner/GTX 440+6 w/sunroof, being restored by Magnum Restorations, Inc.

As I stated, these are just a few of the features of the 2015 MCACN show, and we have over 500 additional cars joining us, and over 100 will be Mopars! And let's not forget the cool Barn find/Hidden Gems area, hosted by Ryan Brutt.

The show will take place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont (suburban Chicago right by O'Hare Airport) Illinois, Saturday, November 21 from 9 am - 9 pm and Sunday, November 22, from 9 am - 5 pm.

More information on our website and i also update our facebook page nearly every day.

We hope you will consider joining us as a participant or as a spectator.

THANKS!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Auto Transport Service
Back