• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 10 inch brake thread got deleted for no reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
My thread about if anyone uses 10 inch brakes anymore got deleted. They said it turned into a for sale thread,it did not. I am not selling them to anyone. I offered them for free to anyone who could use them. They only have to pay the shipping if they want them.

Musta been one of those newbie greenhorns....
Untitled.png
:rofl:

My thread about if anyone uses 10 inch brakes anymore got deleted. They said it turned into a for sale thread,it did not. I am not selling them to anyone. I offered them for free to anyone who could use them. They only have to pay the shipping if they want them.
Giving away parts is still considered a "sale thread".

Kerndog was wanting the parts and asked about shipping. That's a sale thread in my book. If you have parts that you want to sell or even give away, Put them in a ale thread and if they have value, someone will respond. We don't allow parts to be sold or given away here only through a sale thread and those rules are followed. I posted that you need to start a sale thread.

Okay, sorry. The last time I offered a free set of 11 inch front drum brakes from my 70 Charger R/T on here for free,and there were no takers. Finally a friend of mine who is local saw the thread and said that he would take them if they were still available. Another friend of mine who was going to his shop brought them to him for me. It's harder to give parts away than it is to sell them these days!

Giving away 10" brakes is a crime.
What if they ruin their car trying to stop?
There might be some liability should the free brakes fail! This message brought to you by the law offices of Dewey Cheatham,and Howe! Have you been hurt in an accident involving free 10 inch drum brakes,show that Mopar parts horder you mean business! Lol

A real testimonial from a real client..... "I sued that Chargervert for every nut,bolt and screw he had when his shoddy free brakes failed and caused me irreparable harm " lol

Kerndog was wanting the parts and asked about shipping. That's a sale thread in my book. If you have parts that you want to sell or even give away, Put them in a ale thread and if they have value, someone will respond. We don't allow parts to be sold or given away here only through a sale thread and those rules are followed. I posted that you need to start a sale thread.

Getting a little trigger happy are they? Lol
:rofl: :lol:

You're GIVING something away and the admin pulls a stunt like that. What a load of bullshit! Slow day on the **** sites I guess!

I have to find a picture of someone in a body cast! Don't let this happen to you! Wimpy 10 inch brakes can cause catastrophic damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back