• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1974 Charger

Well maybe in 74... But from what I've learned the SE was the TOP selling 73/74 Charger. Now Im stealing your post with my stupid problems lol! I agree with you I kinda dont like the opera windows... I might have said this already but I have this strong will/idea that I should make a Burn notice clone... It just grows every day! Well I'll keep ya posted but in PM's not on your thread lol!

The Charger has a 500" stroker with 4:10 gears will run 11.70,s with the a/c on,very strong car. The bumpers are painted originals. Here,s a shot from Moparfest last year,the yellow 73 belongs to a fellow I work with.

Pictures2 131.jpg

The Charger has a 500" stroker with 4:10 gears will run 11.70,s with the a/c on,very strong car. The bumpers are painted originals. Here,s a shot from Moparfest last year,the yellow 73 belongs to a fellow I work with.

I've got pictures of the yellow one from Moparfest! lol You guys going again?
I've been trying on another forum site thats only 3rd gen chargers to see if we can all get together at the show and park our cars together. Shoot me a PM if your all going again.

Well maybe in 74... But from what I've learned the SE was the TOP selling 73/74 Charger. Now Im stealing your post with my stupid problems lol! I agree with you I kinda dont like the opera windows... I might have said this already but I have this strong will/idea that I should make a Burn notice clone... It just grows every day! Well I'll keep ya posted but in PM's not on your thread lol!

The burn notice car is wicked! Fiberglass 440-6 hood. I'd love to have that car but i would just change the rims from the magnums 500's to rallye's rims and add the front spoiler and rear Go-Wing.
I can't wait to get them on my car, I might pick up a fiberglass power bulge hood with air grabber scoop. I'll rig the scoop up my self, but it'll be for show mostly, only letting cool air in then engine bay for hot days or something. I'm going to boost the car eventually, Turbo or a Pro-charger kit.
450 to 500+hp on motor then boost it with maybe 14-16psi. So i should have a very street-able engine with a good rumble, decent MPG around 16/18 with the 3 speed and at least 625 ponies.:grin:

I've got pictures of the yellow one from Moparfest! lol You guys going again?
I've been trying on another forum site thats only 3rd gen chargers to see if we can all get together at the show and park our cars together. Shoot me a PM if your all going again.

Will be back again to Moparfest this year, try to get to the Tottenham car show Sunday July 4th ,we,ll be there.

Sounds like you got a good plan for your charger! If I need to I can make the SE into the standard roof line. Seeing they didnt actually make a "Special" body for the SE. Its the standard roof line for the Coupe/hardtop. Just with a fiberglass plate that makes the window smaller. for the louvers... Have fun at mopar fest!

Auto Transport Service
Back