• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 66 Satellite street car project

I few years ago I built the support frame for the fuel cell and have recently got back to finishing it. It's made from pretty thin wall rectangular tube and it's a lot lighter then it looks. I decided to place a Derale remote mount trans cooler behind the rear axle so I integrated some brackets for it to the frame. Also its going to support a Holley Billet Dominator fuel pump and filter setup. It's currently in bare metal but going to powder coat today. I hope to install this weekend and start getting the fuel lines moving toward the front of the car and some of the wiring in.

IMG_3676.JPG IMG_3677.JPG IMG_3678.JPG IMG_3679.JPG IMG_3681.JPG

Finished up the fuel cell this weekend. Fits really good. I'll get some pics of the underside later.

IMG_3717.JPG IMG_3716.JPG IMG_3718.JPG IMG_3720.JPG IMG_3719.JPG

got some more stuff done over the last couple weeks.
Headliner went in!

IMG_3784[1].JPG IMG_3783[1].JPG

Some outdoor Pics from a couple weeks ago. Car is a bit further along then these pics show.

IMG_3730[1].JPG IMG_3737[1].JPG IMG_3741[1].JPG IMG_3738[1].JPG

I hope the machined finish on the Indys was cleared ... but it doesn't look like it.
This is a local shop for me and he said he was going to clear the the lettering before laying on the black but it sure doesn't look like it to me. He wasnt there for me to ask what happend when I picked them up. Not sure what to do with it now?

Auto Transport Service
Back